When I am hooking up with an attractive girl and I bring her out to a party

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by filho do deus, Jun 30, 2009.

1. filho do deus

filho do deus New Member

When I bring a girl I am hooking up with out to a party, why do all my good friends that are girls (sexy girls) come up to me when I'm alone and tell me, maybe 3,4,5 times in a night that the girl I'm with is sexy?

I know the girl I'm with is sexy, that's why I am with her. Is it because they are surprised of the tail I can pull? (I have a habit of pulling girls hotter than myself.)

Those were my questions, now my thoughts on this:

I recently made a new group of friends (moved to brasil for 6 months), and I believe I am perceived as someone who can pull girls easily (this one isnt entirely true, I pull more/better looking girls than anyone else in the crew, but some weekends I go without hooking up, but the rest are spot on), confident, funny, flirty, and the unofficial leader of the crew (in regards to organizing, getting everyone together, etc). I bring this up, because maybe the girls, that I consider good friends, see me as a hook up potential?

When I say good friends, I mean, they are apart of a crew of maybe ~10 people that all kick it together, and i truly enjoy spending time with them. At the same time, I would hook up with them in a second. I am very flirty with them (the girls in the group), but I have yet to hook up with any of them.

I attribute this to the fact that I always get distracted by brasilian girls, but I feel like if that was the only reason, I could have fixed that problem, so it cant be the only reason why.

Well, thats it, and I appreciate the perspective.

edit: if this came off as cocky, or arrogant, I apologize. I am neither.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  2. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

maybe they're shocked you BROUGHT a girl rather than hook up with them? :dunno:

e como vai filho? :wavey:

where you at/training again?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

surprised
    jealous
    glad you found someone hot and maybe you'd get in a great relationship
    wants a :3some:

ok probably the first 3

4. Ferrari430

Ferrari430 New Member

My thoughts on this are: if your girl friends are calling you two cute together, they wish for a relationship to ensue. However since they are repeatedly calling her sexy, it seems as though they might be down for some shagging in the future, once you've moved on from this girl. Even if this thought has never crossed their minds, they now know that you can pull attractive women and this makes you look good in their eyes (should you try pursuing your friend's tails later on).

OR your friends are all bisexual and know a sexy woman when they see one, creating the opportunity for multiple threesomes in the near future :big grin:

5. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Brazilian girls are freaky, let us know how the :3some: goes !

Btw don't be scared to initiate it.