FRK When Freaky goes wrong

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by trigger-hippy, Mar 10, 2005.

1. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

I read this in the paper but couldn't find it online, kind of amusing, but pity for them.

Police chased a van after reports that a young woman had been bundled into the back-only to find they had intercepted an elaborate sex game. They were told three men had roughly manhandled the struggling blonde woman-who was handcuffed, blindfolded, gagged and staggering on high heels in fishnet stockings. The 22 officers, believing they were foiling a kidnap plot, tracked the van for 30km in a helicopter, squad cars and motorbikes. They finally blocked the road in Heerlen, Holland, and forced the half-dressed men to lie face down at gunpoint. But when the woman's gag was removed, she screamed: 'You stupid bastards I've been trying to set this up for months. You've ruined it just when it was getting interesting.' The three men aged 36, 39 and 58, were freed. 'We advised her next time to arrange to be kidnapped in her own home,' a police spokesman said.

2. darkrick

darkrick New Member

That is a pity.

The 'alternative' is pretty crap aswell since the entire point of the 'kidnap' scenario is to be unexpected and such. The home bit might work if your aranged kidnap started at home by them busting in a draging you out to a van. But I hardly see the difference... :dunno:

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

well, the actual time/place was probably unknown to her.. so in that sense it was a surprise but she would have figured out what was going on pretty quickly.

what do you expect cops to do though? to anyone else looking on it looks like she's just been kidnapped - and aggressively too. hindsight being 20/20 they should have informed the cops that at this time, these men driving this van with this rego will be doing something freaky and if they get calls about it, it's just role playing.

still... :rofl:

4. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

hahahahahahahaahaha

If she'd have been smart the fantasy would have been modified to include a police "rescue".

5. xela

xela So say we all!

6. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

I got a buddy that runs extreme kidnapping in detroit, he has all girl and all guy teams that kidnap peoiple and shit

7. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

LOL, that would seriously suck. i bet she was having tons of fun.

8. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I read about this a while back! :rofl:

I've often wondered what would happen if "concerned neighbors" took it upon themselves to call the police some nights to "rescue me". lol

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:rofl:

That would so suck if the cops interupted a scene for me.... then again it's their job. they should've planned a little better, maybe do the kidnapping a little more discretely.

10. gorilla

gorilla New Member

"Hi 911, yeah this is sexyfishnetmistressasssmack. Yeah There is no crime to report, but I wanted to let the officers know I was going to be kidnapped at 3 PM Friday and tied up in a van. Please tell them not to go to wilbur's woods during the hours of 7-midnight Friday. I'll be tied to a log and man handled by 4 guys. Please don't be alarmed. Thank you....oh yeah...one more thing....where can I get one of those sexy battons you guys carry?"

:)

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

This is quite ironic becuase my bf was telling me about a story very similar to this on the phone the other night, I told him about the thread and he said he had no idea bout it

13. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:rofl:Hyyyyyysterical.

14. Crystal Ban

Crystal Ban Guest