SRS When Does it Get Better?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by M.E., Mar 27, 2008.

1. M.E.

M.E. New Member

-finding out your dad and grand dad both got the Cancer
    -G/f breaks up with you to whore out her last semester of college
    -the girl you had on deck, because you saw the break up coming, gets in a near fatal car accident.
    -getting laid off
    -getting your ass kicked and body slammed while black out drunk
    -being the DD 2 weeks later and your friend hurls all over you and your favorite hoodie, and you rear end the car in front of you because of it (thank God it wasnt my car...).
    -the Next weekend you space out trying to figure out how to pay all your bills and run a red light totalling your own car.

its not even fucking April, and this is my 2008...

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well it can't get much worse :hs: :hug:

3. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

It gets better when you start allowing it to get better. You can accept what's happened and you can start organizing your priorities and fixing things piece by piece or you can dwell and count on all the bad things. Negativity breeds negativity. Get out of that spiral if you feel yourself getting into it.

4. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Stay in bed every day under your blankets? :mamoru:

Just kidding. Honestly, that's alot of shit to be piled on someone in a short period of time, but you've gotta tackle it one at a time. Sorry about your father and grandfather. The best thing to do is be optimistic (I know, easier said than done), and be supportive for them and your family. Cancer's not fun for the one suffering or the family/friends, but just being there for them can help mounds.

As for girls, take a break. You're young, no need to be tied down. Forget about the ex (again, easier said than done), and go out with friends & have fun. Flirt, date, but forget about your ex.

Being unemployed is rough. I don't know much about your financial situation, but if you have to take a shitty job to get by while looking for something better, do it. Keep your chin up and stay committed to a job search, and search diligently. Something will come up.

Sorry about your car and bills.. :hs: That's a pretty shitty $$$ combo right there. Try to keep your spirits up (once again, easier said than done), but knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel will help you persevere through these hard times.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

When misery comes it usually comes all at once, There are only three directions in life, down where death lies, stay where you are and go in circles, or up where an improved life lies ahead, the first 2 are worthless and lead to nowhere, this is important because it means you can set the course of your life, to the only direction that is valuable ,namely upwards towards into progress. It doesn't matter from there on wether you win or lose in life, you simply keep on following the positive course, that way you can ALWAYS be confident no matter what happens, because you know that going for gold in your life is the only right way to live.

If you are in a rut and stuck with your life, you need to give it a swing in a new and positive direction by carving a new path with your own power

6. M.E.

M.E. New Member

thanks...i try make jokes and light of my situation amongst other people, and stay as optimistic as possible, but then something else happens...its rough. I was on my way to my best friends bachelor party when i totaled my car...cant believe i missed that and im the best man.

i got a new job that i really enjoy even though its definately beneath me, and the pay is significantly less, and its like everytime i go out and try to have a good time something bad happens...and i havent had this kind of drought with women since i was in highschool...i have a lot of unfinished artistic projects i've put off for over a year...i think all this misfortune is a sign that i should just stay home and finish them.

Well im going to Vegas this weekend, im the best man in the wedding...hopefully i make it there safely and back and that will be a turning point and when i come home, i'll focus on my artistic endeavors.

7. Exiled

Exiled New Member

You need to sit down on the couch, pop in cheech and chong and smoke a huge joint.

Metaphorically speaking, what a shitty side of the coin to get this year so far. When things are VERY bad for me like they are for you right now I always think.. "It can only get better from here"

Tough stuff man, hope things get cleaner.

8. IHAMWETARDDID

IHAMWETARDDID "We could make babies and accidental songs..."

Oh man, thats horrible! I cannot believe it. Im sorry.. :hug: