When does an embrace from a friend...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by coughlin's law, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Become more than an embrace from a friend?

Say you see a friend, you might give them a hug, but you hug a few more times? :dunno:

Is it the holding on part that differentiates it?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

ewww awkward!

3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

When you grab there ass and they dont slap you.

Or when the rub her tits all up on you

or when there's definate crotch rubbing.

4. Swipe

Swipe New Member

I think it's both frequency and length. Any more hugging than a hello and goodbye hug means that there's something more. If the hug last longer than it's supposed to then it's not a friend hug. It's context based too.

5. VA197

VA197 New Member

That depends on each person. I have friends I hug all the time, I'm pretty affectionate as a rule. But that's part of my personality. I have guy friends who never fail to grab my ass during the hug, or dip me 'tango style' and kiss my neck, or something similarly over-affectionate...BUT!!!!! those guys have known me all my life and know it's not going to be met with a slap, or that it means anything romantic. It's all in fun.

New friends get hugs, in time, but if you're interested in someone romantically it's very different. Hugs are longer, you look in each other's eyes, all the mushy stuff...plus you can feel the sexual chemistry. But like I said, it's all between those two people.

6. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

:ugh:

I wouldn't date you if you have guys regularly grabbing your ass and kissing your neck.

7. VA197

VA197 New Member

This doesn't 'regularly' happen. Only a few VERY close friends whom I have grown up with and love like family get to be this carefree with me, and only in certain situations. I certainly don't allow just anyone to treat me this way...you have to be very special for me to be this affectionate.

And my boyfriend has been with me when those guy friends have hugged the hell out of me, picked me up and twirled me around, and yes, grabbed my butt. He'll laugh and he thinks it's hilarious, because I'm usually screaming telling them to put me down or let me go. But I love it the whole time, and my boyfriend knows we're playing like kids. And he knows I love him, he's not insecure at all about that.

8. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I hug my best friend. A kiss another on the cheek but not all the time. I hug only good friends or long time friends. I have never had it last too long, probably because people who I go in for a hug with know I am taken

9. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

Hug all you like. It's not gay unless your balls touch.

10. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

What about when my 'future wife' who has been with her bf for 8 years turns her lips to mine and kisses me instead of letting me kiss her on the cheek? :o

11. Toxica

Toxica New Member

It means she wants your cock. :boink:

...and she might not be "future wife" material. :wtc:

12. PcH

PcH Guest

:werd:

I don't think I'd be comfortable if a girl I was seeing/whatever was being kissed on the neck, etc.

13. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:rofl: It totally depends on the person. My friends and I hug and kiss each other hello and goodbye every time we see each other- it doesn't matter if they're male or female. :dunno: But that's how we've always been and none of our SO's have a problem with it.

TS, I think your best bet would be to ask her how she feels ;)

14. giz

giz Active Member

when they have to turn their hips to hide their boner

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Friends hug.

Maybe if she doesn't let go...

16. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Does she get an erection during the hug?

17. zildjian

zildjian New Member

depends on the culture. In the latino community for instance, hugs and kisses are pretty standard. It's all about situation and context to determine if any one action is more than friendly, other than outright kissing on the mouth of course.

18. GTP

GTP New Member

Someone kissing my girlfriend on the cheek is normal to me, kissing on the lips/neck is not.

19. VA197

VA197 New Member

LOL, you kind of have to know my personality to understand. I am very outgoing, and laugh a lot and have lots of energy when in social situations, and the times I'm describing where my guy friends do these things are not out of line because we're horsing around, and being silly...and hell half of them are gay anyway! LOL. It's not like I'm necking with them, it's all being silly and fun and goofing around, not something serious or romantic. And like I said, it doesn't happen every day, this is something that happens when my boyfriend go out to a club, or a party, and I see one of my dear friends that I haven't seen in ages, yeah we get silly!!! I'm a pretty happy person, and get really excited when I see one of my great friends, so it's not unusual for me to pounce on them, or them to pounce on me. It's just the way my age-old friends are with me, and I love it.

Like I said, it's part of my personality to be very outgoing in party situations, I've never been quiet or a wallflower in my life! It's one of the things my boyfriend loves and appreciates in me. He knows I love him dearly, and am faithful, and he enjoys that I am outgoing and personable.