COMIC when do new issues go up?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by HamTard, Mar 5, 2007.

1. HamTard

HamTard New Member

Ultimate X-Men and Spiderman are kinda leaving me craving more. I like the Ultimate timeline, there's less of it so I can actually keep up with things without being a few decades behind.

2. Corz

Corz ha ha! snikt

i've been lacking in that dept lately.. didnt know if anyone else filled my 'void' yet...

3. HamTard

HamTard New Member

Where do you guys even get these? Just small comicbook speciality stores? I never see comics anywhere.

4. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

I used to do a weekly thread stating which comics were coming out in the next week; I should probably start doing that again since this thread seems to get much more traffic than I remember. Here's the site I get the info from: http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping.asp

5. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

http://csls.diamondcomics.com/dc_csls.asp This is a comic shop locator. I think you can use your zipcode and it finds shops close to your area and some contact info. They're usually nice folk in those shops. Privately owned and operated, so you get to know eachother and stuff. Since comics are their business, they'll start to hook you up or give you guidance on what kinda comics would fit your buying habits and stuff. It's kinda a cultural thing. It just costs a bit of money after a while, heh.