FRK When did you discover your freaky side?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fire Sauce, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

I had the advantage of having a freaky girlfriend pretty early on into my sexcapades, but when did you get into it? :wiggle:

I hope this isn't a repost. :noes:

2. David02

David02 Guest

My sophmore year in college. It got to where I was having so much sex that the regular stuff just wasn't cutting it. Luckily I was able to find some freaky girls to share the experiences with! :bigthumb:

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I was young. I was interested in the BDSM thing when I was 14/15 but I didn't really understand it. The first time I actually had a freaky type sexual encounter i was 17.

4. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

I'd venture to say I've always been freaky.

5. Socrates

Socrates Guest

When the doctor was sticking "suppository"(sp?) pills in my ass.

j/k

6. Bella

Bella New Member

I've always had the thought but when I came on here there were alot of things that I always wanted to do was in here. So I guess thats how I figured it out. At least now with the support of you all I'm more "fun" i guess.

7. gorilla

gorilla New Member

Full blown when I discovered BBS systems with files on them :)

8. Crystal Ban

Crystal Ban Guest

WEhn i first maturbated when i was 14 :mamoru:

9. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Welcome old skooler

10. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

College when my worthless cunt of a girlfriend would do anything for me to not dump her. I took full advantage of the situation. Even the promise of FMF wasn't enough to keep me around though.

11. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

As a young boy. I've always been excited by bondage. I'd tie-up the neighborhood girls at a drop of a hat. I loved playing cowboys and indians.

12. Lad

Lad Guest

Summer when I hooked up with my now, Fiancee. She brought out the mad freak in me :eek3:

13. neebelung

neebelung Guest

I thnk I've always had a natural sexual curiosity... but when I was married, I explored my "freakier" side simply cus the sex was so bad, and I was doing anything and everything to try to make it better (mind you, HE thought it was great, but it was boresville for me).

Then once I got divorced, I started exploring more cus I realized I'd been missing out on all sorts of things!

But I've really starting delving into the freakier side of things in the last several months with my current BF..... it's just been SOOO much fun being with someone who is so open-minded and just as curious as I am. We're having a blast trying all sorts of new things we've never tried before (but have thought about).... and there's so much more yet to try!!

14. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I still haven't, I'm a sweet innocent angel.

15. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:hsugh: :rofl:

16. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I "discovered" i had a freaky side when all the activities I was interested in my whole life got jaw drops and "omg, that is so sick. " responses from my friends in High School. I guess I'd always considered it normal. My friends were quick to point out that i was not. :hs:

17. RadioPagan

RadioPagan K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, Ret. Rescue Paramed

Long Story (No Cliffs)
    Background… Me:17 y/o Roman Catholic, church every Sunday, in a RC High school. Father who was a bigot and a homophobe. Went out with friends to the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the 8th Street Playhouse (Now closed) in NYC. These Friends were Part of set up and cast. I met gay people, cross-dressers, black people, and leather people that night, and they were REALLY cool people. After going to Rocky for a few weeks I decided to become part of the cast. During this time, I discovered that gay people are OK to hang out with, was introduced to Paganism, where I felt more comfortable than being RC.

Fast Forward 5 Years… Working in a Club in NYC as a Bouncer, was approached by a man with a long white beard, asking if I would like to work for him in his club on the weekends. He offered more than I was making where I was so I said yes. The club’s name was Hellfire. Hellfire was a BD/SM club in the meatpacking district of NYC. I quickly learned the rules and followed a more experienced monitor around. During this time I realized that I was getting aroused watching the scenes. So over the course of the next year, I stayed after hours to “Play” and I found I REALLY liked it. The head monitor of the club left so I took his place (2 years after I started).

This lead to me being asked to take over security at a sister club, a Gay Men’s After Hours “Juice Bar”. Where I would sit out front and check ID’s and assist inside if there was a problem. During this time I met (Who I assumed was straight) “Biker Dude” He turned out to be gay and hit on me week after week, but he was cool to talk to. He told me about his life, ex-wife, kids etc. After a number of weeks he said how do you know that you don’t like man to man sex, it’s like Brussels sprouts, You don’t know you like it till you try it. And that made prefect sense to me….
    SO that’s How I Became a ::
    A Bi-Sexual, Pagan, who is a Dom (with a 24/7 sub), and practicing Polyamory. :wavey:

18. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Nahhhh fuckit...Was gonna post something...I'd have to say around eighteen or nineteen.

19. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

It started for me when I was 16 and started dating a guy that was a few years older then me and he was definetly more experienced!! He taught me quite a few new things and now regular sex does nothing for me, I love the freakiness!!

20. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowdown:

My story is not nearly as cool as that...
    Was makin it with the SO.
    He lightly grabbed my neck.
    When I had the super strong urge to be choked and banged like an animal...
    That was when I knew.

21. Fairy

Fairy New Member

Right back at you, Darlin' :kiss:

22. Bella

Bella New Member

I know the feeling when that happened to me. I went crazy:naughty:

23. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Ditto here. That's how we figured out that I enjoy being choked (which then lead to other rough activities)... it was purely by accident. He was kissing me, and went to touch the side of my face, and apparently I moved/turned, and his hand ended up at my throat. He said my body tensed and I gasped, so he gripped it tighter.... apparenly I made it VERY apparent that I was enjoying it, so he continued, and each time, pushes the boundaries just a little more.

24. naughtie

naughtie New Member

YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

25. Bella

Bella New Member

gulp.. yes I'd have to agree