When a girl tells you........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LongDongWong, Jun 9, 2006.

1. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

Say you and this girl have been going out for almost 2yrs......everythings fine, sex and all = 4-5 times a week......then out of the blue one day she tells you that she wants to stop having sex and wait till you guys get married. That she also wants it to be on the honeymoon.....so from that point on no sex until marriage....what would you say is the real problem or cause of this ? maybe she is doing another guy and she feels guilty about doing both of you? whats your take of this.......

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

My take would be that there is something really wrong there. She may just be trying to push you into marrying her, which would most likely be the worst thing you could do. Rather manipulative really.

3. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

Kinda sounds like a marry me ultimatum.. Doubt she'll stick to it, but if she's got it in her head she wants to trap you, she may try alternative means. My advice is to talk about it.. If you don't want to marry right now.. RUN.. Otherwise you may get a baby (ficticious or not) out of the deal eventually in an attempt for her to trap you.. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to marry a girl that tries to manipulate you into marrying her.. Unless you enjoy the headgames.. lol

4. LongDongWong

let me add one more thing.......what if you found out she started to talk to her ex-bf again.....

5. NCS

NCS Active Member

sounds like you're losing a battle here. she sounds CONFUSED right now.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

People dont just STOP having sex. Something else is going on. I dont know if the ex has anything to do with it or not, but it is bad timming.

You can start making assumtions, but that will probably lead you down a road that will start to destory your relationship. Sit down with her and talk it out. Find out why she came to this conclusion. Find out if its just a mood swing, or if she is serious about it. If she is serious, ask her if its an ultimatum for marriage. You need more info out of her before you can start making judgement calls. I am sure you want to know whats up ASAP, but you are going to need a little patience on this one.

When you are talking with her, I would ask her strait up if it has anything to do with her seeing her ex. Watch her reaction closely. You ahve been with her for 2 years, so it shouldnt be a problem for you to ask a questions like that. See if she gets defensive, if she blows it off as nothing, or if she gives you a good answer.

Something aint right though. I dont know any young woman that would want to go from a very good sex life to none at all. Maybe she doesnt know what she is saying, but it just doesnt sound right...

7. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

How old are you two?

8. LongDongWong

both 27.....you would think that females would be drama free by this age....or she may have bi-polar? ........

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

BTW the sex-o-meter is one of the best guages for a relationship. you know anything about cars? yes you do you're a guy. i have six guages in my turbo'd HONDUH. (btw its actually a great project...) and i know that if lets say, oil pressure drops to 0 all of a sudden i pull the fuck over no matter whats going on.

See what i'm saying here. one guage in your relationship is the sex-o-meter. Once a relationship is steady, and healthy, it should read somewhere in the middle and at times tip to "very fucking hot". When it goes to 0, something is extremely wrong. In fact i bet you anything she's breaking down emotional connections with you and sex is the most obvious way its manifesting itself. This happened to me once, ive learned from it.

10. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

NCS...comparing oil pressure to sex...I love it :bowrofl:

and I agree, something is wrong here

11. meowd0r

meowd0r Its not a wrx OT Supporter

i usually just lurk here... but that was awesome.

12. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

She's confused.

Denying sex is a GREAT way to end a relationship and this could be what she wants. :dunno: Or she's fucking around and feels guilty boning you too.. so she's trying not to have sex with you and hide behind the 'wait til marriage' bs. Either way, something isn't right and I really doubt that she's doing it to get you to marry her.

Is your relationship based on sex? Maybe she's testing you in some sick retarded girl mind game way.. ?? :dunno:

13. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Did she have a sexual history with this ex-bf?

14. Apothis

Apothis New Member

So let's see. She is talking to her ex again and you get no more sex. I gotta say, it seems like you're getting screwed here (and he might be too, but in the literal way).

15. foad

foad New Member

Drop it like it's hawt!!! Move on.. Looks like she might be playin ya.. Games are lame as hell man. :squint:

16. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

she's fucking someone else and doesnt want to feel guilty fucking you and him at the same time. It justifies it in womens minds...

why would a woman who's fucking and having good sex, just want to stop and wait till she's married?? thats fucking stupid...

next time you see her.. ask her who's cock she's pounding now?

get married, no problem... but stop fucking till you get married??? thats just ass backwards... and dumb.

don't expect commitement from this one... EXPECIALLY if she's seeing her ex.

17. foad

foad New Member

:werd:

18. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

I'll tell you what I tell the women I'm with....and you can quote me on it..

Usually I get this .. "why do you want to have sex so much?"

and I tell them...

"You shouldn't worry about me wanting too much sex, everyday, twice a day, ten times a day... you should start worrying when I'm NOT having sex with you"....

Most of them just don't get it.... but i warned them ahead of time..

the same holds true for women and men... they do the same thing they just don't say it up front.

19. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I have to play devil's advocate here.

I haven't completely stopped having sex, so I'm not totally able to make a complete comparison on this.. but...

My fiance and I don't have sex nearly as often as we used to. I'm sure he'd do it everyday if he could (for all I know, he is...) but me, I just get bored with it. Same shit, all the time. And I don't want to do it as often anymore. It looses its feel after awhile, and I feel that instead of getting bored and sexually frustrated, I'll just take a break.

I'm not cheating on him either, or looking to get out. We're planning a wedding.

Just pointing out that its not always about something bad. Maybe she's having moral issues with it. Maybe she wants to be legit with the relationship and make sure its not based solely on sex. Or maybe, like what happens with me on occasion, she's just getting bored with it, so she's trying to find a way to change things up.

Either way, I don't think that you should automatically assume that something is wrong in this situation. But you should definitely communicate your feelings on the issue, whatever they may be.

As far as the ex thing goes, tell her to knock that shit off.

20. foad

foad New Member

:werd:

21. NCS

NCS Active Member

with all due respect, you contradict yourself.

lets take your points

Maybe she's having moral issues with it -> something is wrong. everyone can have their beliefs but something changed, and for no apparent reason to the other partner. -> communication issue -> something is wrong.

Maybe she wants to make sure the relationship isn't based on sex -> something is wrong. again, she could just communicate this instead of acting in such a drastic measure. no matter what, when a partner makes an advance and the other turns away... you dont just stay silent. -> something is wrong

If you want my advice, dude, talk to her about it and see what her *cough* bullshit excuse is... if your BS detector goes off, be as supportive as possible. tell her its no big deal and so on, dont show any emotional response. go on a great "date" with her, rebuild some of that connection/fun that brought you two together then dump her cold, for no reason, and watch the fun begin.

22. foad

foad New Member

/me sings "drop it like it's hawt"

23. Kirlain

Kirlain First world problems

:hsd: :wtc: :io: