when a girl is pregnant, does she know it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quikkstylez, Sep 29, 2005.

1. quikkstylez

quikkstylez i am not asian.

is there like a "pregnant feeling" where a girl absolutely knows shes pregnant? my gf insists 100% that she isnt, but im a paranoid pussy so im gonna go buy a test later on today .. any advise?

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

di you have unprotected sex or anything to that effect? is she on the pill? did you use a condom?

if the answers are: no, yes, yes... then you can stop worrying.
    if number 1 answer is yes, then you are an idiot. no offense tho.

if you are such pussy i would suggest no sex till you are able to take responsibility for your actions.

oh and no, there are no signs/ feelings or what have you that can tell a girl if she's pregnant or not. some feel sick, some dont get their period, some dont feel anything.
    most of the "pregnancies" start in the head so stop talking your gf into being pregnant. if she says she isn't, then she isn't. unless there is a real reason for your worries (like unprotected sex).

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  3. nexusgirl

nexusgirl New Member

I agree with a lot that Rock Chick said, but mostly this.
    Worry/stress can cause a delayed period, which can cause more stress/worry...well you get the picture. If you're iffy of the situation, you have every right to have her take a test, but hat doesn't mean you need to stress her out in the process.:nono: Anxiety won't change the results either way you go. Just make sure you're taking the test at the right time of the cycle, and CHILL OUT and MAN UP! Oh, and by all means, if you're going to continue to have sex...play it safer next time. ;)

4. quikkstylez

quikkstylez i am not asian.

well she has been having her periods, but they have been very light lately, i wouldnt just accuse her of being pregnant if i didnt have any probable cause, yes we did have unprotected sex, and yes i know im a dumbass for it :o

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Some women know it,some women don't. Some women trick their bodies into feeling pregnant also. None of us can give you an answer, so go to Walmart,buy a $4.00 (literaly) test and put your mind at ease.

Don't have unprotected sex again if you don't want to be a daddy

6. brettD

brettD New Member

i think most girls just think they start to dvelop a beer gut over a few months then later they have a baby, they never know the whole time there pregnant

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well I dont think they think about having a beer gut but yeah, they will just tell themselves and the world that they ate too much lately or whatever... but in this case it's the man that's kinda... freaking out :)

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:squint: Most girls? While there ARE a lot of women in denial about being pregnant, I wouldn't put it at most.

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

in the beginning there really isn't a "feel" to being pregnant, but some say they have flu like symptoms

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

This isn't neccesarily true. Some women can feel pregnant 24 hours after conception when the hormones start to rise, according to my doctor.
    Some women simply 'know' they are pregnant.

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I disagree. I have had many pregnant friends show symptoms (not flu like at all) within days of being pregnant. Usually it starts with breast enlargement and tenderness though. Atleast in thier cases.

I dont too often ask pregnant girls many questions though, they seem to be moody. But some girls know it, and some dont. Just depends on the girl.

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Hmm well usually they FEEL many of the top 10 signs of pregnancy. Yes, I guess you could argue that they dont feel the pregnancy, but they might very well feel the effects of the prenancy within days of conception

13. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

well, breast tenderness and enlargement can also be a symptom of pms..but i've never been pregnant, so i shouldn't comment much

14. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

My body pretty much told me b4 I went and actually took a pregnancy test. It was weird, I would catch myself looking in the mirror at my tummy, picturing it getting bigger, holding it at the bottom. My pants started getting tighter, and my breasts were tender and such just like a period, but my next period never came. Went and took a test, and sure enough I was gonna be a mommy! Not too long after the morning sickness kicked in and it's all history from there on. But I did have unprotected sex during my ovulation time so it was bound to happen.

15. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

This is true. Many of my friends and family have mentioned that they knew within the first week that they were pregnant. It's like a light being turned on in a dark room; only instead of a light it's "the feel". And of course there are also a lot of women who either ignore it (denial), don't notice it, and there are those who trick themselves into pregnancy symptoms (usually b/c of worries or wanting it to be true). But there are quite a few women who can just "feel" and know that they are pregnant. It's not necessarily any of the symptoms that clue them in, it's an inner instinct resulting from very subtle internal changes that they just happen to be overly sensitive and tuned-in to. It's nice to see that others have had this happen to people around them.

I think some of the people saying it isn't possible to tell without a test are guys. ;) :rofl:

16. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

Dude, every month my gf is likea week late, and every time she knows shes pregnant. Im far from being a father, so chill out and get a beer.

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

those i know who got knocked up 'knew' it from conception. there is often a prego feeling. not always, but often.

sick
    breast
    temps
    pain
    moodiness
    sore