whats your weirdest source of inspiration?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by jackjohnson, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

a few weeks a go I lost my drivers license and when I filled out the form for my new one I put 160 lbs. my old ID said I weighed 125 :o. so recently I've been bulking a lot harder because I dont ever want to drop below that 160 mark again because I get enough shit because no one believes im over 21 :o :o

2. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

My soreness at the moment due to returning after 2 months off. I hope I never have to take that long off again because it's frustrating getting fatigued on what is normally your warm up weight :wtc:

3. Peqkx

Peqkx Active Member

Was at a party and this one chick wanted two guys to carry a keg downstairs...my one friend and me.

my friend said he wanted someone else because he said i was too weak :o :madfawk: :mad: :embd:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  4. ragnarok

ragnarok nuclear launch detected

a hot girl told me she would have sex with me if i get a six pack > *

5. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

I looked at a pic of me and my girl when I was about 280 270 and I look good so thats what I want to get to and past that. I don't have a chubby face and I actually look normal.

6. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

haha that happened to me when i first got back into it. it was me and 3 other friends, lifting this huge fun box (made of wood, we skate on it). anyway my friend says "me and derek on this side, alan (me) and andrew on the other- that way we have one weak and one strong on each side."

I just looked at andrew and said "how does it feel to be the weak one" even though i was clearly the lytew8 :o

7. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

My inspiration is to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

8. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :ugh:

9. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

:werd:

10. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

You barbarian you! :eek5:

11. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

:rofl:

12. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I dont know that I really have a "weird" source of inspiration.. but I would say my inspiration derives from a feeling of self satisfaction within myself, basically a never ending, on-going goal to reach and exceed. Also, the mirror is a good place of inspiration I guess.

13. nathanbx

nathanbx New Member

I would have to say my 1.5 inch penis inspires to me to GFH everywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hsugh:

14. MWHC22

MWHC22 Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor

bawhahahaha... :rofl: :rofl: :bowdown:

anywho...
    ive been a big time slacker and only did some type of cardio or weights maybe...and i mean maybe 2 or 3 times every 2 weeks for the past 3 years or so....and only like 2 or 3 times a week for 2 years before that. i was pretty lean and fit from highschool and my freshman year in college since i still worked out and ran 4 to 6 times a week.

i put on about 40 punds almost over the past 5 years...not really fat weight....some of it was.....but just finally filled out i guess.

well over christmas this year i went x-country sking again when i went back home to WI. Maaaaan was i wrecked after a couple miles. i felt like a big pile of poo. i took a pic of myself with my digicam for reference and started to work out some again cuz i felt soft and realized i prolly didn't look so good anymore as i used to. so i started with the goal of working out or running at least 2 times a week. this was harder than it seemd with school and a 30 per week job at the same time. but i did it.

then this spring i bumped it up to a real work out. weights every other day. and running on off days.

been doing it for 2 months now. ive been slowly but surely increasing weights that i lift. ive been running farther and faster even than when i was in highschool. and since ive cut down a little lost about ten lbs in the first month down to about 165. but now ive gained about 6 or 7 back and im more defined. so im keepin on keepin on. well see what happens after i keep this up for 6 months....then a year...then 2 years.

ive noticed that i feel alot better these days. and ive also notice women seem to talk to me more recently...especially when i go out to the bar or the mall.

my goal for 6 months is to get some if not all of my six pack to start showing again. and hopefully build a little muscle mass while still lowering body fat down to 10% or so again..

goal for a year....build up to about 180 and have some muslce definition. going on that only a perosn who works out and is active can have.

goal for 2 years. try and break 190 while still remaining lean and keep even muscle body throughout body.

after that i think i just want to maintain. :x:

15. TwoGuns

TwoGuns Medical Crew

Tired of being fat, need to get into shape to become a tribal police officer in Northern Arizona.

16. lil*o*g

lil*o*g If it wasn't for repost, I'd miss out. And, most t

Weirdest source for me is when people say, "Yeah, back when I was your age, I looked just like you. Look at me now. Your time will come. Ha ha ha!"

17. ND379

ND379 New Member

the scale and the mirror

18. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

couple things motivating me atm... wanting to run a 10 second 100m in the next couple years as well as building a more aesthetically pleasing body (i've already got a great face, my body just needs to lose some lbs to be ripped, but i want more muscle mass), and just being a physically dominant individual to most people on the planet.

19. grampositivecocci

grampositivecocci New Member

aesthetics + athletics :nono:

20. Perplexed

Perplexed OT Supporter

:hsugh:

21. grampositivecocci

grampositivecocci New Member

to one day be as sexy as gogz.

22. toconnx

toconnx New Member

I wanna prove that i can beat my low test problems and get big / cut when I shouldn't be :hs:

23. niXon

niXon OT Supporter

:hsugh:

Based on what you said I take it your over 280, and im gonna call :bsflag: on you not having a chubby face.

24. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

motivation- when I'm jogging on the treadmill and I last longer than the twiggies next to me :mamoru:

25. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

oh and my clothes are falling off of me. I now have 2 belts :rofl: well 3 sort of. :o

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.