What's your take on dating overseas?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by M.O.B., Feb 9, 2006.

1. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

Alright I put an ad on an online dating site that mostly caters to woman from overseas. I received a message from a nice girl and Disregarded it at first as spam but I decided to e-mail a brief message about 1 1/2 weeks later. The very next day I get a response from this girl and she seems very thrilled that I e-mailed her back. She sent 2 photos with this e-mail and she is quite attractive.

I then e-mail her a longer message and send her some pics of me. The next day she writes an even longer e-mail and sends three more pics of her and one of her with her mother! It seems kind of odd how this girl is soo interested in me so soon and already sending me all these pics of her.

My question is this some kind of scam possibly or is it because she just wants a green card to get here to the states? I just want to make sure I am not wasting my time.

Cliff's: Place ad online, woman from Russia responds and we e-mail back and forth everday with pics from each of us, legit, spam, fake or seeking a way to get to the states?

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

She wants a green card you dipshit!!

BUT, I have heard of a few marriages that end up working out even tho her initial interest is jsut for the greencard.

3. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

alright so it's safe to say I should end it.

4. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

They just want to marry you so they can get their greencard.

5. purplebeast

I dont know about all that. Like I said, Ihave met people who lead very happy lives with mail order brides.

6. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

Well I did a little bit of searching about russian brides and found this site http://www.womenrussia.com/blackpage426.htm . What they do is they keep e-mailing you about themselves and to know more about you, sometimes for a very long time, and then start to request money from you for traveling expenses when they start falling for you. So it looks like a scam in the making to me.

7. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

She look like any of these gals?

http://www.theforumlounge.com/showthread.php?t=6059&highlight=russian

If so, it's worth getting fucked over.

However, recent US laws make it hard for them to use u be a permanent resident. For example, she'll have to be married for 5 years with u.

Ur bound to figure out the BS in less time than that.

If not, u deserve to be had.

8. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

Actually no she does not look like any of those supermodel pics. She actually looks very next doorish and has provided several pics that all have date/time stamps to the side of the photograph, most from around the Sept to Oct. time frame.

9. purplebeast

Well fuck it then. If ur going to take the risk of being dicked over and are definately getting used. Atleast get used by a supoermodel chick thats gonna give you supermodel ass for the next few yrs until she becomes legal.

10. EmiB

EmiB New Member

Also keep in mind that foreign women are way different from US girls... they tend to be more friendly. So of course she is going to interact with you in a way that will make you a bit suspicious. Eastern European women = yummie :)

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

From what I have heard, these are mostly guys using you. When things get hot and heavy, they start asking for money. Then "something" goes wrong, as in "Oh, I got a flat tire" or "Oh, I lost my passport" when they say they are going to fly over for a visit. So they ask you to Western Union them some cash. Some of them will work you for a year.

Of course they are working 50 other guys at the same time, so one payout of a few thousand dollars every two weeks is easy money.

"Don't trust anything you hear, and only half of what you see." -unknown.

12. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

lol..it's bad enough looking for a girl on the internet. It's worse finding one overseas. What the fuck can you say about finding a girl on the internet and overseas?

You need to get your head out of your ass.

13. purplebeast

There are quite some sites that are expensive but legit that will actually get you a wife from overseas. I dont think is such a bad deal. If I was like 40 and still not married, I would probably consider using one of those agencies.

14. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I've travelled around in the USA and elsewhere and it just seems that outside of North America, women are more cultured, friendly and feminine, espcially in Communist or ex-commi countries.

Here, there are alot of feminist.

Don't get me wrong, I like equal rights and so forth as the next guy, but there are alot of women that take it too far and become male-bashing nazi feminists.

My take is that if u want equal rights and what not, u better be pulling equal salary, education, etc.

Call me old fashion, but I still like the idea of a man being the bread winner and traditional guy/gal roles.

Culture has been evolving faster than evolution and it seems to fuck up relationships more than not from my experiences and others that i know.

15. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

I draw the line at needing a passport

16. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

Hey guys/gals thank you for your responses. I simply stopped e-mailing this person/scam artist since last Fri. and funny thing is I am not receiving anymore e-mails back, not even a "where have you gone or how have you been?" So it is safe to say it was one of those scams. I am not bothering with the overseas thing ever again!