What's your funniest encounter when buying condom?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DenimA4CVT, May 21, 2006.

1. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

This was my funny encounter when I was buying condom at Costco <- not because I am "cheap" but its closet to where my girlfriend works. :)

The gal who is the cashier holding my membership card and boxes of condoms said this when scanning "what positions do you usually going to do with this?"
    "Her on top!"
    "Lucky fellow, she has good cup size?"
    "C cups are amazing when viewing from underneath"

"Go rush to your bedroom right away. Enjoy and have fun!"

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

got kicked out of bed at around 3am one night to run to the grocery store for condoms and other "goodies", went to the cashier with my basket full of stuff and she just started laughing. My hair was a big mess, shirt was on inside out, and i had those breakaway track pants on. She rang everything up and told me to "go have fun" I did a :bigthumb: and ran out the store.

3. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

18.. went to safeway.. sold out, saveon, didnt cary them, 2nd safeway finaly had some.. put them on the counter..

old guy buying dog food.. eyes me up.. eyes the box.. eyes me eyes teh box.. (creeepy)

anways.. the person behidn the counter is east indan and she looks at me.. looks at the box.. THEN IDS ME!! WTF!!!

i give her my DL.. she looks at it.. looks at me.. looks at it.. looks at me tells me its fake (yep.. got it 3years ago and ive grown some hair so it must be fake)
    i told her "show me the law that says 18yr old horney guys cant have safe sex.. cause il do it with or without" and she rings em thro..

4. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

Do you have to be 18 to buy condoms?

5. hotsauce

hotsauce New Member

ive never had any special encounters

but i thought this was funny.. yesterday my friend bought a few packs while his ex was the cashier

6. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I've had an older (like granny old) woman check me out while buying condoms. After I paid for them she winked and said "have fun tonight". :o

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Not in Wisconsin.
    I had a young girl get pissed off at me when she was attempting to buy cigarettes and condoms. She must have been so nervous about the condoms she forgot she had the cigarettes. I asked her for her ID and she yelled at me that she didn't have to be 18 to buy condoms. I told her no she didn't but she did have to be 18 to buy the cigarettes ;) She blushed and didn't say anything for the rest of the transaction. :mamoru:
    I've NEVER bought a single condom in my life. :o

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

uh, after my ex and i broke up, he sent me like 200 condoms. i think the message he was trying to convey was that i was a whore, and would have use for such a quantity....

but really. i think hallmark makes cards for such an occasion.

:hsughno:

10. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

No...

I've never bought condoms. But one of my gay friends called me up asking what size to buy because he'd never purchased them before. :dunno: He thought they came in small, medium and large. :mamoru:

11. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

You can always just get them from the gas station for $.75 :)

12. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

Well mines not from buying, but oh well. So I had to go to the library to pick up a book for my senior research paper in high school, my moms bf took me because my mom couldnt rive, she hurt her arm. Anyway, were waiting for the guy to get me another library card because I hant used mine it like...8 years or some shit lol. He hands me a condom, Trojan Her Pleasure and say, if you plan on having sex with you're girlfriend, you better be safe. All I could think was holy shit this is fucking awkward. I took it anyway and said alright.

13. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

When my boyfriend and I started our sex life- he had been with his sister at Walmart and was purchasing condoms..well it just so happens that when he was walking out the door the security system went off because the cashier didn't deactivate them completely or at all..

14. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ERIC! Is that you!?

My guy and I just started dating a couple months ago. The first night he stayed over and slept together we ran out of condoms and I made him run to the store in the middle of the night. Actually... there wasn't much force behind it. :mamoru: But he was mad because they locked them in a glass case at the grocery store down the street so he had to ask some girl to unlock it for him. He bought two boxes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I now tease him everytime we go in asking him if his good friend is working.

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  15. krondo

krondo New Member

the funniest time would have to be when they moved the condoms from where they usually were (at the end of 3 aisles on the wall, kinda hard to visualize) and anyways its always funny because it's next to the shampoo's and deodorants and stuff for women and plenty of old ladies are in those aisle at all hours of the day, well me and a friend were searchin around for em and we couldn't find em, well we ended up discussing on what kind i should buy for me and my girlfriend in front of this really old lady buying a bottle of shampoo, i guess you had to have been there but i'm pretty sure she was disgusted haha

16. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

The ex and i ran out one night, so the next night after dinner we stopped at a Walgreens to pick some up, normally she waited for me in the car, but that night she went in with me. We got a 12 pack and some astroglide, and went to check out. Standing at the counter was a girl i went to high school with.

She laughed, and I made some comment like, we'll be out by tomorrow and left.

17. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

My bf and I went to the walmart while we were in college together with the intent to buy condoms but both of us chickened out. So we get back to our quad and then I saw my best friend and she said that she had to go to walmart. So my bf hopped in the car with her and then came back with the condoms about 20 min later. Yes the box was unopened, and then my bf and I didnt even end up using them. I think they turned into balloons.

18. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

I went to Target to buy a disposable camera for my son to take on a school trip and while I was there I decided to buy some condoms because I missed a weeks worth of birth control, when I went to pay for everything this teenage cashier looked at me and said "you know as long as theres no penetration you can take your camera to Walgreens to develop the film". It took me a second to figure out what the hell he was talking about but after I did I felt really stupid.. Kids.....

19. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

Not really funny funny, but it made me chuckle a bit. I was going out one night to meet a friend /booty call up and he asked me to pick up some condons on the way. I didn't mind so i stopped at this gas station. I'm 24 but still kinda nervous about buying condoms infront of other people lol so I waited while this loud guy shouted infront of the attendant's window. i thought he would never leave so i went up there.

i got up to the window and asked for some condoms. the attendant went and got me some.

"ARe these what ya need?" he asked

I told him no. I told him I needed bigger and he brought them. he said something. this was through the window and I couldnt understand him.

"8.50" (what I thought he said)

WHAT

"8.50"

OH. UM, they cost that much

he just looks at me stupid

"I say 3.50!"

"WHat?"

"3.50"

Oh lol. ok here's the money

shouldn't have been that hard to get some condoms

20. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I went to Wal-mart to buy condoms once and was still a little embarassed about it. So I get some other stuff and go to a old lady to check out. She accidentally rings the box up like three times and then tries to take them back off. While all of this is going on a nice line forms behind me. She has to call someone else over to take the condoms off. it just so happens that it is a very attractive girl my age. yeah I was a little embarassed turned bright red and just went about my way.

21. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

Looks like there's a lot of embarassing moments at WALMART! haha

22. krondo

krondo New Member

i just had one about 30 minutes ago. Me and my girlfriend went to wal-mart to buy restock on the condoms and well we were both feeling awkward about buying them but i'm very open when it comes to just about everything so we're walking down the aisle and right when i think the coast is clear i reach for a pack and this old lady wheels her cart by so i back up and pretend i'm looking at the thing next to.......a vicks vaporizor air freshener haha, now mind you i don't look my age even, i look younger. anyways as she wheels out another younger lady wheels in she leaves her cart in the aisle and walks away so finally i'm reaching for the condoms again and some old guy wheels in and stops his cart in front of the condoms and starts looking at them, all the while making weird noises with his mouth as if he couldn't breathe. This guy was atleast 65 and he was still buying condoms i was trying so hard not to laugh, finally he left, i snagged the condoms and self-checked out wit ha pack of gum and bigger sized box of orange tic-tacs for the ride home haha

23. quamen

quamen New Member

i couldnt understand that at all. :ugh:

24. tehexile

tehexile New Member

:weak:

25. Eris

Eris Yes please

Not all that exciting, but ... I had to rush out before a "friend" came over to buy a pack. I am 24, 23 at the time, and still a tad embarassed because I usually don't have to buy 'em.

I run over to Safeway since it's the cloests store. It's about 11pm and very few people in the store. I hand the box to the women behind counter, she rings 'em up and tosses em on the belt to get bagged!!

Apparently it takes 3 people to bag a box of condoms (4 if you count the chick at the register watching them sail down), who knew?