What's your favourite meal

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Chalkitup, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

I'm getting a colonoscopy done this afternoon so I've been on water and black coffee since yesterday morning. That and that putrid solution they give you to evacuate your bowels of course :Owned:

So hopefully I'll be able to eat tonight provided that I've recovered and I've been getting all sorts of cravings so not sure what I'm going to tuck in to.

I'm thinking a chicken ceasar salad followed with a nice big new york steak and some vegies with mash potatoe. I'm cutting so I don't wanna gorge myself with pizza or shit after fasting and I love a good steak.

What would you be eating after fasting for two days?

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

if i havent ate for 2 days, id drive down to Tony Roma's (rib/steak house) and order a full slab of ribs, 8oz NY cut steak, red hot buffalo wings w/blue cheese dressing & celery, sided with corn, baked potatoe w/sour cream & cheese, french fries, and garlic bread.

3. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

$20 for a steak over here is pretty average. I'll prob go to a steakhouse tonight and pay around $30 for the main alone.

4. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

new england clam chowder, fried calamari, fettucini alfredo with clamsauce, and a chicken parm filet, tiramisu or cheesecake for desert, down it all with some whey, and like 4 diet cokes. FTMFW.

oh and a salad with some balsamic

5. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Surf and turf brutha :p

6. Hoodoo

Hoodoo OT Supporter

Rotf @ the stool softener. They tried to get me to drink a gallon of it but my stubborness won me 3 enemas from a fat bitch and her hot assistant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.