FRK What's your fantasy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FOXY22, Jan 19, 2006.

1. FOXY22

FOXY22 New Member

I want someone to watch my bf and I do "the nasty", we give our neighbors plenty of opportunity when we don't make it to the bedroom but I've never noticed anyone taking advantage of it. I'd also LOVE to make a movie and/or take pictures.

I had tried the movie one before, going solo, but it didn't turn out as hot as I had expected.

2. Bloke

Bloke Banned

ive had people tell me they would me like to watch i never took them up on it.

3. Sweetness

Sweetness New Member

I love it when my BF watches me using my vibrator (without joining in):bowdown:

4. Joel

Joel New Member

Lately I have this reoccuring fantasy of losing a bet to my wife and becoming her slave for the weekend. She decides to have a party with all of her friends and I become the entertainment. I have to do whatever she tells me to do, wear what she makes me wear, etc...

5. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

I love watching that.
    Somehow I can't just watch and not do anything.
    I always at least end up touching myself.
    But she likes that too and then sometimes she can't just finish with the vib and attacks me.
    Mutual masturbation ends up freaky somehow.
    Fun to try though.

6. red97gst

red97gst New Member

yeah i have encouraged my girl to masturbate during sex nowadays, and its definately hot for both of us..... give it a huge :bigthumb:

7. Sweetness

Sweetness New Member

Typical Scene: Me lying on the bed blindfolded, using my rampant rabbit( Vibrator) , My BF walks into the room and sits on the side of the bed watching me. I describe in detail as I slip my vib in and out -what exactly Im doing and how deep Ive Inserted my Vib, how moist I am, what I want him to do to me...etc My BF absolutely loves when we do this,and the sex afterwards is so so so freaky . The only rule is he cant touch me!!!! :mamoru:

8. Nougat

Nougat New Member

Heh me too, some go from the illegal to the impossible(for now...). But still, i'll list one here.

Situations of extreme power disparity, while a bit scary, can be quite exhilarating to me. The greatest situation of disparity, I've come with is one of absolute power over another, trading it back and forth.

I'll explain what I mean by that, it's not just simple BDSM, but something that would require extreme knowledge of the human mind and advanced neural interfaces to carry about in the real world(OH someday.). I'm talking full blown control, knowing that your every feeling, your every thought, your very will is not only entirely known but also fully under the whim of another. Like a puppet almost, but fully aware, likes and dislikes, feelings, thoughts, of the experience under the full control of your partner. With the ability to tune in lvls of intensity in pleasure, in thought, in will in it all, from making one go beyond healthy love to totally desperately obsessed one moment to totally apathetic the next. Once given consent to engage so, the entire ability to consent from then on, the entire ability to be able to chose(even in thought/desire) something your partner does not chose, solely, entirely in the hand of your partner from then on until he/she so choses to return it back.

You unable to think, desire, or will against his/her supposed wishes unless that was the intent of your partner, and even still unless he/she gave you the ability to will yourself back you'd still be under his/her entire disposition, your entire supposed opposition/rebellion solely his/her doing and intent. Able to make you hate him/her for months, only to forgive him/her whenever he/she so pleases you should do so. A toy almost, giving yourself, your entire self, will, thoughts, everything, entirely for a moment whose length is of your partner's chosing, a situation of pure vulnerability and the maximum possible lvl/demonstration of trust.

But it goes even further still. Your every dream, your every memory, your past, your present, your expected future, your entire personality, every nook and cranny, yourself, your mind fully and utterly exposed. Every folly and every virtue fully exposed. Truly and completely naked,from the inside out for the first time, entirely powerless at the complete mercy of whatever fate your partner choses.

Add in photorealistic simulations(think matrix) fully/entirely under his/her control for the entire duration, and immortality, and you've got yourself a very interesting situation where everything goes.