what's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 0IC, Sep 25, 2008.

1. 0IC

0IC OT Supporter

For the last month or so, i haven't been able to have sex for longer than maybe a minute. Before I'd be able to go for at least for 20-30 minutes no problem. The other thing is, when I do cum, its very watery. ALmost completely clear. And holy crap can i get some distance now. If i tried, I could get a good 3 feet. When i'm not trying to cum hard (because i know it's going to shoot far) i can still get a good foot or so. It's all very weird and it all started at the same time. What's wrong with me? :wtc:

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Have you changed ANYTHING in the last month?

(think about it and list even little tiny things)

3. 0IC

0IC OT Supporter

I was actually just about to add, that I had this crazy sinus infection for few weeks and was taking antibiotics. It started while i was taking them, but no were near as bad. Now I haven't taken them for a good 2 weeks but it's much worse now. It's literally clear. While taking the medicine at it was still white. Other than that nothing else has changed.

4. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

maybe u should go see a doctor

5. weakone

weakone New Member

Antibiotics kill bad bacteria, but they also diminish good bacteria.. This is one of the things that causes yeast infections in women. It might be some type of bacterial infection causing it.. If it continues, your best bet is to see a doctor about it.