What's wrong with me & my dick?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by S0da P0pinski, May 7, 2009.

1. S0da P0pinski

S0da P0pinski OT Supporter

So a little back story before I begin. Two months ago my (ex) g/f and I broke up after 2 years (her decision) she was the first girl I've been in love with. I was also her first everything (first love,lost her virginity,etc)

We have been broken up for the past two months, the first couple weeks was really hard, but its better now.

Fast forward to yesterday, I'm hanging with an older women who is 4 years my senior. We are hanging at my place and things get sexual :bj:

Lots of heavy kissing, dry humping, BJ, eating her out...and then when it came time to :buttsex: I became flaccid/soft and was unable to get hard again.

This has never happened before, did this happen because I still care for & love my ex or something else.

I would like to get your opinions in this matter, thanks

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

probably just jitters. you get used to one woman and being really comfortable with sex. it takes a bit to get back in the right "this is exciting and new, and im going to pound it" frame of mind.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

got too nervous happens to everyone at one point or another or multiple points..

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Could be jitters, could be you're still hung up on your ex and have internal guilt about fucking another woman right now.

6. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

OR to get over this say screw emtions and take some vigra at the right time and hump her brains out.

7. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

you got nervous, get over it. it happens

8. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Yup. Yup. Yup.

It's a matter of comfort. Why you're uncomfortable could be one of many reasons. Just take it slow, don't put pressure on yourself, and do what feels right. You'll be fine. It happens. Lord knows it has happened to me. :mamoru:

9. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Unless you were drunk (meaning too much alcohol, couldn't get it up) then you were probably just nervous. Don't let it affect you, try again and see where things go. She obviously was interested.

10. XERQ

XERQ Guest

There's nothing wrong with you. It's always possible to get whiskey dick anytime you're not comfortable.

11. TheAceOfSpades

TheAceOfSpades New Member

Wow. I was actually going to come here making a similar thread. I'm with a girl right now that is phenomenal. I've never felt like this with anyone, and tonight was THE night. I'm a virgin, but I've never had a problem maintaining an erection before. Right as we tried to get it in I'd just go a little floppy. I felt terrible, but this thread brought my hopes up. I really don't want to lose her over this.