SRS What's up with women

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Crankshaft, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Crankshaft

Crankshaft I love Cheetos motherfucker

Ok a little back story. I met a girl about 4 months ago. She'd just gotten out of a bad relationship so wasn't looking for anything. Well it was going great we hung out a lot and had tons of fun together.

4 weeks ago we went on a road trip to the town where she grew up. We had an amazing time. Then last week she tells me she's been getting to know somebody for 2 weeks and were going to start seeing each other.

I was cool with that but then I find out he doesn't want her seeing her guy friends. He could still see female friends thought. Fucking double standard.

They fought a lot and broke up on Sunday. Monday she calls me at work and at the end tells me "I love you" of course I felt the same way so I said so. Then on Tuesday I find out that she babysat his dog overnight while he was at work. Ok, what the fuck!

Then last night she didn't want to do anything because "she needed time alone". So I find out she's gone to see him and that they've gotten back together.

She used to call me or msn me all day at work but today nothing. Its pissed me off so much I had to leave work and also took tomorrow off.

I guess her friends were right and she is attracted to guys that won't treat her well.

She once said that she didn't want to date because it would ruin the friendship. I was cool with that as long as we stayed friends. That doesn't seem to be the case however.

I can tell you this though. I will not be there for her if things go sour with this asshat. I'm through with her only wanting me when things aren't going well for her.

Should I try to stay friends with her or just tell her that I can't be the fallback guy all the time?

I've never posted a thread in here but I did need to get this off my chest.

2. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

Far be it for me to use a classic phrase from OT, but kick her to the curb. She needs to understand your feelings and accept them. She shouldn't be fucking around with you in this manner. I had a similar situation myself and the only way to fix it was to sever all ties.

As for the guy with the double standard, give me his address, I'll go hit him with the Jimmy before trading it in. :o

3. Crankshaft

haha, I'm thinking of joining the site he's on and making up a female profile and start messaging him and stuff like that.

That's petty though, not like me at all......YA RIGHT!

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:werd:

Don't you see she's using you as an emotional fall back?

Just forget about her and find someone more stable.

5. Crankshaft

Oh yeah, if she wants to waste her life going from one bad guy to the next that's her choice. She just lost something good.

Guess I'll say goodbye to my Family Guy DVD's :wtc:

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Welcome to the Emotional crutch crew.

Girls fish with multiple lines, she likes him, and when she gets rejected, she will use you for her emotional distress. Clearly you are 'second' best in this story, and the moment someone better comes along she'll be going out with that guy, dropping you like a brick. Run away run away. She is toying with your feelings , but the signal is clear, she wants to be with 'him' and not with you. And its important in a relationship that the partner is always nr.1, this with you is clearly not the case, you deserve better my man. Get out of it!!! Asap!!

7. RUchaps

RUchaps Active Member

^^what everyone else has said.
    When do u drop her, she'll either want you back 100% or nothing at all. Just remember that if u agree to ever take her back, you'll have to be the asshat bf to keep her interested (until she's older and finally matures a bit)

8. Crankshaft

thanks you guys, this is stuff I've been thinking but needed others to tell me the same thing. Even if she did want me back I don't know if I'd take her because this could happen all over again.

Maybe later I'll post the asshat bf's casualkiss profile and we can have at him :hsugh: