SRS whats up with me and women problems lately

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Ripper, Jan 9, 2008.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

seems like I cant catch a break lately. I was supposed to hang out with this chick last saturday but she stood me up and blamed it on some medical condition she has. I just said w.e. and tried to be nice about it. Then today after I get out of the gym she calls me and tells me she wants to see me and invites me to this bar. Im like nah im not in the mood etc etc and she bassically talks me into it so me and my freind roll out to the bar.

I get there and shes there with one of her guy freinds. Cool guy. I ended up making freinds with the guy and invited him to hang out with me and my freinds because he seemed cool and I was trying to make freinds with her freinds. She ended up bumping into some guy she knew from way back and started talking to him. We were chilling at the bar and she was kinda grinding on my stuff and getting uber flurty with me.

Everything was going great but then she was talking to the other guy for a min when I was shooting pool and then him and his freinds were chilling and she ended up posing for a pic and it looked like she was kissing the guy. My freind was telling me that they werent kissing and he could see from his angle but to me it looked like they were kissing. So I said good bye to the freind and im going to leave with out saying shit and she stopped me for a secound and then I told me not to leave to wait a minute and I did then I said by to her and rolled out.

So im pretty much turned off by her now and I call the freind up to see if they are still at the bar and maybee clarify what happened. He then tells me that hes pissed because she kinda jumped in the car with those guys and left and they kinda ditched him. So im pretty much done with this chick. Just kinda pissed because it bruised my ego a bit. This was the only time in my life this has ever happened to me and man did it feel shitty.

Im pretty optomistic though and im happy cuz the freind seemed like a cool guy and he likes to club hop and drink. me and my freind were looking for another drinking buddy to hit the clubs up with and he seems like a cool guy so we got another drinking buddy. Then on the way home some chick I met in the club called me and from the conversation we had she seemed really cool so I think im gonna end up diverting my attention to her.

Just sucks man. Lately I havent been able to catch a break. She seemed like a pretty cool person at first but then she pulled this shit. Tomorrow Im probably gonna get that call that she was a little drunk etc etc o well

2. Trigger Happy

Trigger Happy OT Supporter

:hug:

sorry man that it just seems like nothing is working out for you in the woman department, but by the sounds of it you are a pretty awesome guy and well you did go out of your way to give her a second chance because she blew you off. so i would say to you not to beat yourself up over it or anything like that because well sure it sucks to be blown off for a date, but you're a nice guy and you let her have another oppotunity to make it up but of course she didn't. so i wouldn't bother wasting any more time on this chick because you already know that she is a waste of time.

hopefully the next chick that you meet won't end of been such a waste of time :wiggle: and just because she was a bitch to you, don't be a bitch to the next one because she might end up been a keeper :)

and don't buy any excuses :nono:

3. Boy Bravado

Boy Bravado fuck this

Keep going with that kind of attitude, dude. You'll find you go very far in life with that attitude. Too bad about the girl, man, but there'll always be other girls, perhaps a few who can really appreciate your attitude.

4. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

thnx guys I didnt really get to worked up about it. It was more of an ego thing then being hurt over her. Ive helped my freinds out when stuff like this has happened to them or they got the wrong ideas and thought a girl liked them when they were really just a flirt or tease and thats how they were with every one.

this instance was different because we had already gone out with each other, made out and pretty much said we were into each other. So I was already passed the physical attraction stage and was really interested in getting to know her later. Luckily I only went out with her once and didnt get to the point where I was too emotionally involved with her.

I concider myself lucky that her true colors showed now rather then later. It would have sucked to be in a relationship and 6 months down the line find out what she was really about. So really I came out on top of the whole situation.

1. got to save myself alot of time and heart ache
    2. met a new freind along the way
    3. tomorrow when she calls to appologize or explain what happened I can just laugh it off and tell her she fucked up

what really erked me was that she was a stripper and because of that I didnt really want to get into it with her and on top of that I met her at a night club which is another one of the things I really dont do. So I made an exception because she approached me and was very honest in terms of what she did and why she did it so I decided to give her a shot against my better judgment. The messed up thing is I really know how to fuck with her she made a big deal about me not going to her strip club and me not seeing her perform because it would make her feel like shit. If I were a real ass I would probably find out when she works next and then show up there with a wad of ones and dehumanize her for a bit but im above that.

Funny thing is Im meeting up with this other chick I met tomorrow and she seems really cool down to earth and she is everything this other girl wasnt. So hopefully that works out better then this crappy fiasco

5. Drunklands

Drunklands New Member

I like METALLIC BLUE's analysis.

Here's some stuff to keep in mind when you're out

*Attractive Traits & Actions
    - taking control (dont FORCE it but give your opinion). "what do you want to?" "I want to go here and do this. sound good?"
    - outgoing & sociable
    - fun & adventurous
    - stable & goal-oriented
    - funny & charismatic
    - good hygene

*Unattractive Traits & Actions
    - jealousy
    - indecision. "what do you want to do?" "I dont know. What do you want to do?"
    - being a wuss
    - having 50 hours of free time a week. get a life. make plans.
    - changing your beliefs to impress her. be yourself.
    - buying her drinks. please dont do this. if its her birthday, buy her a drink but otherwise there's no need.

6. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah but your leaving out the fact that she kissed some random guy

7. Drunklands

Drunklands New Member

You could ask her if she did or not. Avoid being confrontational though.

8. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Why in the world would she kiss some random guy "right in front of you" practically. Your friend told you the truth, so why is it you want to believe otherwise? What is it in you that's driving you to drive her away.

It appears you're running and putting the responsibility for it on her as if to disown your own actions. By saying things are there which you don't even know are she becomes the problem. Why are you running?

9. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

I found out she did kiss the guy from her freind and that she was making out with some other guy later. She was blaming it on her being a little tipsy but f that

10. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Including that in the original post may have been helpful. I would edit the original post. Regardless, before you knew definitively about this you responded the way you did. Why?

11. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

I knew she was kissing the guy but i guess my freind was trying to be optomistic about it and I really didnt want to beleive it but w.e. whats done is done