What's up F&N Crew

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Riconosuave, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Been lurking on here for a while now. Just recently started to post on this F&N forum. Lots of great info on this board. I lifted for a good 3-4 years back in HS and college, but due to living overseas and work, I haven't worked out on a regular basis for the past 4 years. Luckily, I've always been a skinny guy, so I never got fat. Lost the muscle mass though. The past 3 months, I've rededicated myself to try to get in the best possible shape of my life at the age of 26. I figure it's now or never. Right now my strength is probably 80% of what is was at my all time strongest. It's slowly coming back. In the past I ate everything. Never got fat; never needed to cut. But now that I'm a bit older, I realize I'm going to have to cut. I'm going to go on my first ever bulk cycle for the next 3 months, then plan on cutting for another 2 months so that I can be at 10% bf by the end of April. I'm hoping to learn a lot more from this board.

2. ~stangzorized~

~stangzorized~ New Member

3. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I don't have a digi cam :( I will try to get some pics in the near future. Here are my stats though: 5' 6", 140lbs, 16.2% bf according to my Tanita scale. It's not the most accurate form of bf measurement, but it's never deviated more than +/- 0.5% bf. It at least gives me a good reference point for tracking bf loss. My goal is to get as close to 150 as possible, while reducing my bf% to ~10% by April. My problem is trying to eat enough food throughout the day. Eating seems like a chore sometimes. Back in the day, I maxed out at 240 on the bench, and 350 on the squat. I have strong legs, so I not an avid squatter (puts on flame suit).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.