SRS whats this?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jazzyb, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

Hey Asylum, ive got this friend and ive known her from collage for like a year we never spoke much the first year but this year we are in the same group and she likes to hang around with me and stuff (she has a boyfirend).

Anyway yesterday she took me into the student union for a drink and was getting all touchy/feely and started hugging me and leaning over me / holding my hand and mentioning stuff about my ex and how i could of done a lot better.

Afterwards she started talking her boyfriend and about how he talks about them getting married and she was saying shes young and she doesnt like thinking of being with this guy forever.

I'm confused now as she keeps saying im really good looking and i can find a really hot girl, tbh she is hot and i would jump on the chance to be with her but its akward since she has a boyfriend, i dont know what to do i dont intend to dwell on this as there are plenty of other girls but she seems really nice and cool.

I just want you advise or opinions on what i should do and yes i would like to be with her im 19 and she is 18

2. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Keep your distance unless she breaks up with him, period.

3. KilgoreTrout19D

KilgoreTrout19D New Member

ditto. You don't want her ending up a cock tease and breaking your heart.

4. B4 I FU R U 18

B4 I FU R U 18 Active Member

hit it, quit it. you only live once. dont get attached to her either