Whats the wierdest place youve ever wacked off?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cmndr. WRX>MUSTANG, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Mine would have to be during class.

2. Cicada

Cicada Guest

where? when? how?

wow.

car.

3. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

ok...even I know that this has already been posted...but how the hell do you jerk off in class? did you blow your load?

4. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

<----- Mile High Club: Solo Flyers Division

5. It was a longer then normal class, and I was sitting on the edge to the right, so I put my hand in my pocket and made a scratching motion with 2 on my penis through my pocket + pants + boxers

When I cummed, I had a huge ass stain all over my pants so I went to the bathroom to wipe it off, it didnt work, but on the way back my button broke off my pants so I had to be constantly pulling them up so my stain didnt come down below my shirtline :o

6. wannaseemysocks

wannaseemysocks I Have Big Socks...

i can not believe you people did that at school. i guess when you need to give yourself attention then thats just what you have to do

7. howd you do it

8. deznutz

deznutz New Member

in school, and i had the girl do the work

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

my friend josh did it on the bus bathroom coming home from disneyland in 8th grade... I dont have anything that cool so i thought id share that one....

prolly the wierdest is when tossthis' sister was walking around in a bikini.. i excused myself to the bathroom and went at it :wackit: then she came in and i :bj:

10. Patrick33

Patrick33 New Member

On an airplane in the bathroom.

11. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

WErd.

12. Apothis

Apothis New Member

I've also done it in class, in high school. Marine Biology, man I think that was one of the best times ever. Also done it at work (for at least two jobs). At school, and at one of the jobs, it was with many people around me. With me, I actually take "it" out too, none of this staining my pants business. Its generally gotta be during winter though, so I can be wearing a jacket. I just sit there minding my own business, doing (or pretending to) whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing. My jacket or whatever covers the action area pretty well and I hunch over towards the desk so it looks like I'm just leaning in to read/write/ect. I have one hand up there and the other "resting" on my lap at an angle where nobody can see whats going on ..and I certainly avoid giving them any reason to pay any attention to me. The goal is to pull it off with as little conspicuous motion as possible, especially from the action hand.

For a while, I think I was making a habit of it, I was really pushing my luck quite frankly. I used to take out the wang all the time. Didn't actually jerk it to climax very often, but at least took it out to give it some quick attention if I felt I could get away with it. That started like in 7th grade. So over the years, I got pretty good at not getting caught, though I definitely had some close calls, like one time in high school when I had it out, the two of us just keeping "entertained" cuz I was too bored for anything else. Then the teacher calls me up to the desk to give me a note that the counselor wanted to see me, so I walked all the way from the back of the room "like that" with my old jacket covering up. I'm still not sure how I managed that, I was sure I was done for.

I can't say for sure I'll never do it again, but I don't intend to. I've already pushed my luck so much in life, with this and other things involving me nearly dying. Or maybe its just that I've been out of work so long now, that if anyone does hire me, I'd rather not take the chance of getting fired ..not anymore. But I do consider myself a bit of an exhibitionist. It was definitely a turn on with the risk of getting caught, of getting freaky in such a "daring" manner. I never even did it very often, just sometimes. Those days are over though, for now at least.

Its funny, my best friend and I were just talking about this last night. I said if he'd done even a fraction of the stuff I have, I would have been caught. You need sufficient perv-skillz I guess, lol.

13. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

Basic Training w/ a pic of my (then) gf. I blew on the TI's desk because he was a dick.

Ah the joys of dorm guard :)

14. Eigervue

Eigervue New Member

you people who beat it in class... arent you afraid of getting caught one guy got caught at highschool and he ceased to have a life

15. holy shit, to get caught, that would suck

16. koolaid

koolaid Guest

my room, damn that was fckin wierd.

:big grin:

17. HybriDSM

HybriDSM Active Member

:werd:

A kid at my highschool got caught fucking a deer that he had just shot...
    some curious hunters in the area heard the shot and meandered over and found him, pants down to his knees, banging the shit out of this doe....
    :ugh:

18. Poetic

Poetic Guest

Holy shit that is funny, yet gross:ugh:

19. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:rofl: :bigthumb:

20. NOVAJock

IBhornynow

21. NOVAJock

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is so fucking gross! :rofl: :rofl:

22. gnatman

gnatman Guest

i had this one guy that decided to beat it. he got caught too. he was also in the front of the class :rofl: i think he transfered schools after that

23. tootall862

tootall862 Snatch....the best thing on earth

In 8th grade a kid that was kinda retarded got caught twistin one off in the bathroom by the principle. When the principle walked in he didnt even stop, in fact he told him to get out. Then when the security guard came in the retard keep trying to put his wang on him. he ended up getting taking away by the cops. It was the funniest thing about middle school.

-tootall

24. Meat0r

Meat0r New Member

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Oh, fuck me, that was good! :rofl:.

Just had a hard day at college and that sure did bring a smile to my face :bigthumb:

25. PlayingGod

PlayingGod New Member

This man is the biggest liar on OT. My ignore list just got longer. :rolleyes: