Whats the verdict on the new Optimum products?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Willey2cool, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Willey2cool

Willey2cool New Member

i see they have a new Interior cleaner, Tire Shine and a new Car wax formula.
    I have alot of Meguirs interior cleaner to use up but im almost out of my armor all combo for the tires, im a big fan of optimum products, hows the tire cleaner stack up?

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

The tire/wheel cleaner is very good and works well with No Rinse.

The new Car Wax has better depth and slickness than the original and the Instant Detailer is like wiping on slickness-look is very similar to Opti-Seal.

3. Juztang

Juztang www.obsessivedetail.com

I've been very happy with the new Optimum stuff. The Instant Detailer and Spray Wax both add a ton of slickness. Like Scott said, the wax gives more depth than the previous version.

The Tire Shine adds a nice gloss but isn't too glossy, it is more durable than the previous version. I really like the Opti Bond Tire Gel, I've been applying this by hand but getting a spray gun to apply it, you use half as much product this way.

There is going to be a wheel cleaner and carpet cleaner/protectant coming out here pretty soon.

4. Cooter

Cooter New Member

I cant believe how slick the OID is. Its insane. Very very glossy. The new Spray wax is nice and slick too! The OptiBond is nice. It has a dark black look to it and not to blingy. I'm very happy with these products.

5. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Funny how everyone immediately notices how slick the Instant Detailer is. :rofl: