FRK whats the sex place in san fran??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

i remember seein a thread awhile back in reference to a club that ppl have live sex and orgy/group sex in san francisco. anyone know where this is? im going next week to the area on business n figured id check it out.. anyone been before?

2. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

I've heard of a place called Mitchell Brothers in the O'Farrell Theater, but haven't been there. We were at a bar down the street and some guys came in talking about it. They said no booze in the place, but plenty of women.

3. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Power Exchange is the place I know:

http://www.powerexchange.com/
    74 Otis Street, San Francisco, CA 94103

Definately read thru the club rules on their site before you decide to go. Its a cool place, lots of stuff going on. If you go, make sure to detail your visit for us all!

4. Project X

Project X New Member

this is a place mainly for gay ppl? do u know if ppl go by themselves.. males only? i just wanted to check it out..

im not gay n i dont want any issues or ppl hittin on me or bein uncomfortable

5. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

I believe the club has different floors in it, on for gay, one for couples, and on for boreing (AKA straight)!

Anyhow, I went with an ex girlfriend once, and we had plenty of fun. In fact the only people I saw having sex were straight couples. And so what if a guy hits on you, you should feel proud he did, that means he thinks your hot!

I would say go for it, you will have a good time. Just make sure to check their schedule for when you going. Also, read over the dress attire rules.

6. big3etr

big3etr New Member

There's a place next to or near the Power Exchange called the San Fransisco Jacks. It's for men only. I personally have never been but have heard a lot about it from lcoal radio stations here in Michigan.

7. Project X

Project X New Member

anyone know how it is on wed or thur night?

are there any other places liek this or strip clubs that are crazy in san fran that give hardcore lapdances.. i.e. bj etc.. i heard about this form some ppl...