SRS Whats the right thing to do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kojubee, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Kojubee

Kojubee OT Supporter

I'm planning on asking this girl out in my 3D design class, I was going to do it last week but she ended up being sick. I ended up looking for her on myspace/facebook but no luck with search so I have to wait achingly until thursday or next tuesday when i have class with her.

Anyway...

Theres this other girl I am friends with and shes the coolest only girl I met. However she has a boyfriend and we've been pratically "buddies." Since i graduated we lost touch for a year until late last summer she calls me and text me and even wants me on aim to chat random shit. Apperantly her boyfriend is boring sometimes (i dont know much about him or even seen him) but I believe her relationship with him is just fine because she usually calls me about her stories and she feels comfortable telling me them. :naughty:

My point is...

I want to get in a relationship with this girl in my 3D design class. But I'm afraid if I do, I might lose touch with my other friend or worse if my hypothedic GF might not like the idea of me talking to my friend. Im comfortable with the idea with girls talking with other guys. I wonder the same with most girls out there too. I never been in a relationship, all of my dates have been fail since I never asked them out for a relationship, in other words I never wanted a girlfriend because of the negative things I've seen with the people I know. But this is MEEE. :sadwavey: I have to get this off my chest...I cant wait until Thursday.

2. WGD87

WGD87 New Member

If I were your hypothetical g/f and I had an idea you liked this other girl I would be pissed............ because if this girl showed up at your door one day and was like... I left my boyfriend because all along it was you that I wanted.... What would you do? What would you think? It is as good as being ex g/f territory if you let on you like her in my opinion and how girls handle that is probably really similar to guys...

For me.. I'm okay with my boyfriend talking to the ex as long as I kind of know he is doing it.. And he tells me when they talk and stuff. No secrets. But I don't like it, and he knows that, so it does influence how often he talks to her.

However this girl you like who is taken has no right to let you getting a g/f effect your friendship... I would assume it wouldn't but I don't know the girl.

Either way if you like this girl in your 3D design class you should go for it.... Because you never know and you can't play the what if game. If you don't like how it turns out you can always change it.

Good luck! :)

3. Kojubee

Kojubee OT Supporter

Yeah I told my friend about my crush but she demanded pics of her! And noods. My friend is cool but I should be concentrating on getting this girl. You know whats funny? They both have the same names!

I'm sure my friend will understand I guess. I think my problem is that I kinda like my friend's personality more than any other girl. But I shouldn't say that since I haven't hook up with my crush yet. I need a girlfriend!

Im picky too. I wont get far from this because I like girls who can be as fun and down to earth as I am. I just wish I dont turn down this girl. She really looks attractive. I'll keep posted when something comes up.

4. Mopar03

Mopar03 73-9 OT Supporter

jesus, you haven't even been on a single date with this girl in your class. don't get ahead of yourself. cross that bridge when you get to it.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You would be wise to put most of your time and effort into the single girl. If taken girl and you are such great friends, you can survive on only occasional contact.

And really, who cares if she gets pissed? You can always make more friends.

6. 7960

7960 New Member

the girl "buddy" has you friendzoned. there's no shot at her.

if a hypothetical g/f has a problem with you having a buddy who's a girl then she's going to be a pain in the ass. but you can't know that until you actually ask her out and get to know her. so ask out 3D class girl and see where it goes.

7. The Great Deceiver

The Great Deceiver 21st Century Schizoid Man

You need to be a little more self-loving and go for what you want, rather than just trying to make everybody happy (or afraid to disappoint people). You seem to be a little imbalanced towards the latter.