whats the next move? v. long

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shoryuken, Apr 19, 2007.

1. shoryuken

shoryuken New Member

sorry i dont post much but i do read these vaginarium threads pretty often so feel kinda comfortable asking this here

obligatory background info:

first off i know "dont shit where you eat" can apply in this situation but its kinda late for that and we hardly work together anyway. but im a waiter at a restaurant and this new girl started a few months ago. i think shes pretty so i find out if shes available and if not how heavy is she in this relationship. come to find out its a 2 year relationship thats been off and on and they live together. so i just kinda do the flirting thing which i enjoy doing and we really kinda have a chemistry together for about a month and people start asking her and me whats going on and she admits she is attracted to me. well as it turns out she breaks up with her boyfriend and she says for good so i start to hang out with her. we see movies and go do stupid shit just to hang out together i. e. parties, fishing, amusement parks. things seem to be going well so i say he i wanna take you out on a date since i am attracted to you and she says yes. time comes for date and she blows me off saying shes gotta do a speech and i give her shit about it but not seriously and she says shell make it up to me. well for about 3 weeks after that i try to ask her out to little shit when i get time but she wont do it and says she doesnt wanna lead me on but she wants to just be single for now. also for 2 of those 3 weeks im out of the country. we trade myspace comments and stupid shit while im out but thats it. im come back and shes kinda stand offish and not really willing to talk to me that much except during our one shift we have every two weeks. come to find out shes back with her ex. but the hope lies in that she still actually likes me and is kinda torn between us but he has the advantage since hes fuckin her and has been with her for 2 years.

so that leads me to what to do now. i really like her and think shes great and havent been into a girl like this for awhile. she has said he treats her like shit and they have tried to live together a few times now and it doesnt work. she told my friend that we mutually have that she does still really like me but its hard to just throw away 2 years(the usual shit). so i guess what should i do next? have her make up that date to me that she owed me and just kiss her or whatever or something else?

sorry for shitty writing but thats why im a lurker i guess

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You do nothing. This girl is flaky with relationships, and is so not worth your time. Seriously, look at her actions...there is no consistency to them. She isn't reliable.

Move on. Oh, and anytime a girl says she is torn between two guys, but doesn't commit to either one...she's not torn. She just doesn't want to give up the situation of getting benefits from 2 guys instead of just 1.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ugh, why do people constantly want to get with people like her who are dumb enough to stay in a failing relationship?

Look man, she's obviously not even close to being over her ex, well now you say they are back together. They live together for fuck's sake. What I'm trying to say is you and her are never going to have a regular relationship. Not unless you leave her alone for a while. Then she chooses on her own to finally leave her bf. Then she stopped talking/seeing him at all. Then she'd have to go through a period of getting her life back together- which range from days to weeks to months, all depending on if she wanted to make you her rebound, or if she genuinely wanted to be single for a while which makes sense after a serious 2 year relationship.

Either way, it totally sucks when you fall for someone you think is great for you but they aren't in a position to actually just be with you. I think you need to just try and move on, at least for now until she leaves that guy for good. But like I said, you want her to leave him because she wants to leave him, because if she leaves him solely because of you she's most likely going to fall back into her old routine and miss things about him that maybe you don't possess, or it just won't last because she rushed into things with you.

4. shoryuken

shoryuken New Member

well ya i left that part out, she moved out when she broke up with him but thats neither here nor there. but ya i assumed you guys would say that cause thats what i realistically thought i should do. just wishful thinking i guess. i really gotta stop falling for girls like this. should i make it look like ill be available once she finally breaks up with him for good or should i make it look like if she gives me up im not gonna come back? i dont wanna be there waiting for her if she finally breaks up with him for good cause thats just my nature but i also do cause then i guess that means i get her.

edit: oh and she isnt moving back in with him cause she knows she cant live with him. well thats what she says...

5. I'm not going to waste my effort on this one, she's a flake, move on. Anyone who stays in an on again off again relationship is just hanging around till she finds someone better. You are not better, otherwise she would be with you.

6. shoryuken

shoryuken New Member

kinda an update that i would like some criticism on:

so she gets back with her boyfriend and we still hang out alot essentially a couple without the awesome part (thats reserved for the douchebag). pretty much like MattThom1 said she wanted. So i decide im gonna move on and start asking other girls on dates and hook up with a few others. She actually tells me shes jealous of these girls all while this is going on.

so fast forward to about 2 months after she gets back with her boyfriend and they are back to the cycle they were at that caused her to break up with him last time. so me and her get drunk one night and end up laying together and shes kissing my neck and the like but not actually kissing me directly. she seems to be enjoying herself and dry humping(junior high i know but shes always been adamant about not cheating so i guess this wasnt cheating?) so i kinda keep her from kissing me since shes alot alot drunker than i am and i know she would regret it. i guess i was a pussy but she thanks me later for keeping her from doing that.

so a few days after that incident she breaks up with her boyfriend again and tells me right away essentially. i ask her first thing why and then if this is gonna be a little more permanent than last time and she says yes. i call her on it but what else is she gonna say at this point honestly. so couple days after that i ask if she wants to hang out and get some drinks and she wants to and we do. we go to a bar which sadly had a bunch of the girls i hooked up with and fooled around with their and they were overly excited to see me. the girl i took with me is not so happy to see them and is kinda annoyed so we finish two pitchers and leave to my house to see a movie. we hardly watch it and immediately commence to making out and such i give her oral (pretty horribly i gotta work on that...) and she reciprocates and swallows (awesome) but i told her i dont want to fuck cause i dont wanna be the rebound guy although i already am essentially. she says she doesnt want to either but because she wants to only fuck in a relationship situation. so we do this again the day after july 4th i call it july 5th and again no fucking and she is worried that she doesnt lead me on but who am i to complain that a long time crush is sucking my dick so i say its fine. and again we do this tonite but this time we talk a little more about what were doing and she is pretty sold on not getting back with this guy so im not so worried about that but she is also pretty adamant about staying single for awhile. she says she would like to be in a relationship but is afraid to get with a guy thats gonna be like her ex but im the complete opposite of him so she says and i want a relationship with her. i dont necessarily say this but we both know thats what i want but again im not gonna complain that she wants to suck my dick.

so i guess what im getting at after that long long ass synopsis (people say im over analytical...). am i the rebound guy and there no getting out of it and i should get as much out of it as i can or is there possibility of this actually developing into something. i havent had a girlfriend in awhile cause i have high standards but she surpasses them and i want this. she says constantly she likes me alot but is just really afraid of another relationship with anyone its not me and thinks she should wait.

sorry if this is too vague or missing important details.