Whats the most stupid thing guys/girls do?(funny)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Mar 28, 2008.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Ok guys, sorry to sort of use you like this but I have a speech I must do that is funny and I just thought of this ,even though not the most original. Pretty much I am just looking for like the Top 10 most stupid things most guys or girls have done that is funny and can be just about anything. You guys must think I am going to rip you all off and cheat on my speech but I am allowed to use any source as long as I give credit. So, if you guys leave your first and last name or your forum name I will credit you in the speech. Sorry if this pisses any of you off me asking this of you but honestly I could not think of anything funny myself. So iwishyouwerebeer, I understand if you delete this thread.

I have been thinking of a few things such as most guys have caught themselves on fire, or lost there eyebrows in an explosion. I dunno, I am late for class.

2. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

I always find it funny when I'm in the gym at my university. All the "frat boy" looking guys see me back in the weights (no girls venture there except me) and they load on a ton of weight to look impressive. It's not so impressive when they can't lift it!
    These guys also check out their muscles after EVERY rep. Not like it's going to change that quickly :hsugh:

3. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

i know a couple girls that left tampons in during sex because they were too embarrassed to pull it out and let the guy see that they're on their period. Then they had to go to the hospital the next day to have it removed.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Wouldn't that hurt her and the guy? I think I would notice I was pushing something far up there with my dick.

5. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Funny thing girls try not to do when you first start dating. When they let a small fart out and act like it didnt happen. One girl i dated i got to stop caring about it and she would drop bombs!

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why would I delete this? I don't care if you use our answers for a paper. Shit, I hope you get an A....I'll think of something and post later

7. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

:dunno:

8. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

ask alias, he supposedly fucked at least 4 girls with a tampon in

drunken sloppy sex ftl

9. FartLighter

FartLighter Resident Fart Expert OT Supporter

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    <----------------------

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I dunno, I have seen people get mad on other sub-forums thinking they are trying to get the internet to do their homework..

I am no where near an A in this class, I am trying to just pass due to missing many days it has just destroyed my grade.