SRS What's the last thing that made you cry?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Aug 7, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:hug:
    Mine was today, wondering if I'd stay with my gf.

2. 7960

7960 New Member

3. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

care to expand? :hugot:

4. JohnJohnJohnson

It's actually a few-weeks-old issue. My gf is going to college and we've both decided it's best if she is (and thus we are) officially single at college. It's not as light as a break, but, not as serious as a break-up. The plan is, bluntly, for her to figure out who she is & what she wants. Eventually she will have the sense of self to determine if what we have together is what she is rlly looking for (and I will too ... I'll be dating people in the meantime if for no other reason than because if I don't date other people in the meantime it will put pressure on her to return to me).

We have two weeks or so left together before she goes to college, and recently, when she's not around, I start feeling how much I will miss her when we split up. Hence the tears shed. What's the last thing that you cried about?

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

When my bf and I were arguing and saying stupid shit to each other we both didnt really mean. We were tired and aggravated. Got over it though. Nothing as serious as what you were upset over though :hug:

6. TheGetUpkid

TheGetUpkid New Member

This morning when I woke up because I had another dream about my ex.....

7. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

ahh crap...im going through the exact same thing, except me and my gf are hoping we could work through it in college. we hope to be together in college, and im all for it, but we both know how hard it will be. So...the last thing I cried about is probably the same thing, missing her. :hugot:

8. nicklol

nicklol Nu OT Supporter

some time around December

took my kittah to the vet because she was didn't look too good and weak, got a phone call 4 hours later and the vet said she died :wtc:

I had her for almost a year and found her in my garage during winter. She was cold, dirty, and malnourished. She was healthly and entertaining for the year she was in my house but she sucumbed to undetected FeLV. She had a good run but I miss her dearly and I was expecting to have her around for 15 years

9. big 1

big 1 New Member

last week, when my bf of 3.5 years dumped me. i cried when reality set in that he was never comin back...

10. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

sunday because i was lonely and starting thinkin bout my ex aand how much i loved her and missed her.

11. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

The other day, just spacing out to some calm trance music. I was thinking about the ex and how things used to be. Made me shed a few tears.

12. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

Last time I cried was Friday...wondering if I would ever be at ease with myself.:hs:

I cried for myself because I feel like I had no direction/guidance in my life

13. Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat New Member

every day - stupid shit - no i'm not pregnant

14. 4amNow

4amNow New Member

everyonce in a while since my dad passed away last tuesday morning

15. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

:hugot:

16. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

The night I moved to Missouri, effectively leaving behind my first actual girlfriend. Then I found out she was cheating on me. lol.

But that was two years ago.

17. JohnJohnJohnson

what was it over yesterday?

18. Clix

Clix New Member

I still shed tears when i see stuff from my ex. Im moving atm so im finding alot of the stuff she gave me and crap. that or when im listening to the radio and we had a couple of songs that meant alot to us well i guess me now so i get teary eyed

19. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

My parents and I had a dissagreement just about all day Sunday. Me and my emotional self cried twice.

20. JohnJohnJohnson

what was it about?

21. percent

percent deluded

About 6mo ago, I read a 20 year old document my dad wrote from the divorce hearing. It was the first time I had read it.

22. Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat New Member

yesterday was not completely stupid. a big cry was because i am so depressed lately that i am letting everything pass me by and screwing my life up in the process and i cant seem to want to do anything about it.

23. The Secretary

Long story ill try to give a short version of it.

I totalled my car almost 3 weeks ago, so my mom and I have been sharing hers. Basically she told me sunday that I needed to hurry up and get another car because she doesnt like me driving hers. Now money in my house is very very very very tight, my mom has been out of work for 4 months and she goes back tomorrow. My dad works part time, and has his own biz on the side. I work part time and go to school full time. I cant work overtime because its just not available at work. Everyone at my house live pay check to paycheck. I save money for school when I can. I had to borrow money from my grandparents to be able to get another car this past week. Which I can pay back here as soon as I get my aid straightened out with school.

I didnt appreciate the over -the- head bash from my mom, my dad sorta took my side on it because it was a cheap shot at me. After my mom found out about it ripped him another hole too. So life is very needless to say stressful. But I hope it gets a little easier im up for another raise here in about a month so I can make at least a couple more dollars a check.

This isnt the complete story just the very condensed version.

24. ApathyOnSunday

ApathyOnSunday OT's Resident Undertaker.

A couple weeks ago.. sitting at the kitchen table at work, filling out an embalming room report while thinking there's nothing out there and the scope of eternity, something I can't even begin to imagine, I mean shit, even if there is a heaven, we're up there FOREVER, do you realize how long that is? It doesn't end, it doesn't change. What's so great about being in one "kingdom" forever? What do you do every day, what do you do every year, decade, fucking century up there in this "heaven", but it's even more painful for me, because I do not believe.. So, any day, or any moment now it could be over for me, I could die and there'd be nothing left, no thoughts, no heaven, no 19 virgins or wtf ever, n-o-t-h-i-n-g.. blankless.. it's fucking crazy thinking like this.. life is so short, guy's, and you don't realize it sometimes but you're not promised tomorrow..

oh and the body was a 22 year old (same age as me) who died in an auto-wreck.

25. The Secretary

Im 20, and I was extremely lucky. I only came out with bumps and bruises. If angle of the car had changed even 10 degrees when it hit the tree it would have been a whole lot worse. My engine would have been in my lap or they would have been picking my head out of tree. As it stands the way the car hit pushed the engine away from me and turned the car to where the trunk got the 2nd tree. God said it wasnt my time yet so he has something for me now I just have to figure out what it is.