whats the deal with novadex

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by filho do deus, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filho do deus

filho do deus New Member

Novedex XT® has been shown to significantly increase natural testosterone production and minimize the production of estradiol in every male subject tested! In a landmark 11–week clinical trial conducted at Baylor University, Novedex XT 1) Increased free testosterone an average of 600%, 2) Showed virtually no increase in estradiol, 3) Didn't cause any significant changes in Serum Chemistry Markers or Urine Clinical Safety Markers, and 4) All hormone levels/markers returned to baseline after discontinuation of the product showing no "shutdown" post use. Novedex XT could easily be the most effective natural vehicle to trigger a potent anabolic response in order to gain lean mass and help reduce body fat.*

cliffs on me: I am skinny fat, on a 5x5 program with a low low carb, caloric deficit diet trying to lose weight/gain muscle.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  2. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

O rly?

3. Aspirin

Aspirin OT Supporter

based on the study, which I got through my school's library:

- the people in the study had been lifting for like 2-3 years
    -The guys took 2x the dose on the bottle (4 vs 2 caps/day) and did not alter their diet, but did keep a nutrition log...which verified that they pretty much ate the same the whole way through.
    -After 8 weeks, they gained no lbm, but lost 3.5% non lbm (fat)
    -At the 11 week follow up, there was no overexxagerated compensatory rebound in estrogen...they just went back toward normal

All their labs were within normal range for the trial...I was especially concerned about their liver function tests and serum creatinine ( a marker of kidney function) but those didnt change significantly.

So It seemed to help them drop a bit of fat and didnt seem to hurt them.

I did all of that from memory, so the numbers may not be 100% correct but you get the idea.

It was a really small study, so it lacks the power to pick up rare side effects...but I have taken it for about 3 weeks so far and like it. TL took or is taking it, and i think daballer has taken it for quite some time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.