what's the deal with my (ex)girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by suckafuhreak, Oct 24, 2006.

1. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

my girl left to UCSB to go to school. before she left, which was in september, we broke up after a 4-year relationship. i didnt see her since may and i finally got to see her for the first time last month. we hooked up that night when i went to visit. she stayed over for the night with me at a friend's apartment. we instantly clicked that night and made love. so i thought we were back together after that but we were not. a few weeks later i told a buddy of mine, cuz in mind i thought that we were back together so i told him about what occured that night. a friend also walked in on us but he was somewhat drunk that night. well that's when everything got worse. he wanted to know what happened and so my friend that i told mentioned it to the friend that walked in on us. he asked her about it. and now she's trippin' all over me. we had the biggest fall out this weekend the last time i saw her. i tried talking to her but she doesnt want to comply. i was pretty much distraught about our status before this night happened though. we talked about why we were breaking up. all she tells me is that she's gonna be busy with school and her sorority-delta delta delta. but it has nothing to do with another guy. she also told me she wants me to move on. ever since she moved to santa barbara, she's been drinking and smoking pot. she wants to be single. she said that she still loves me but cant see us together right now. she's been avoiding me so far. what can it really be? she tells me its not about a guy, but school and her sorority. whats so important about sororities??? im hurt and always ponder about this. im anxious to find out but its hard if she doesnt want to comply. :wtc:

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

im sure it has nothing to do with one specific guy, but guys in general. :hsugh:

sounds like shed rather party than be with you.

3. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

nothing is important about soroities. it's definitely that she wants to go out and have fun, and NOT feel bad afterwards in case stuff happens... so by being single... she can somewhat accomplish that.

4. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

Hey UCSB... thats like 10min away from me.

I think shes lying and trying to prevent you from hearing unwanted pain. When she says its about her sorority, she wants to just "play", be a party girl and not feel guilty meeting other guys. Especially at UCSB and around IV area, they throw lots of sex, drinking, and drug parties... you name it, they got it. Known for being the 2nd party school in the nation.

My advice is for you just have to move on. I know it hurts and its a pain that you dont want no one esle to experience, but time heals. Pursue someone with better values and self-respect.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Simple. You...

Then you...

You mistakenly...

because all she wantes was a nice fuck with an emotional connection to someone who she had known before. You know, a one night stand.

Then you mistakenly...
    And he...
    That guy, a complete fucking moron....
    And now...
    Yeah, no shit. You basically were supposed to respect her privacy and have a nice fuck, but instead you have spread the word that she's a slut and a whore, and now it's likely all over campus. You have completely disrespected her reputation and that's one of the best ways to piss off a woman.

Any excuse a woman gives you at any time simply means you are not the kind of guy she wants to be with.

Damn skippy she does! Grow up and take the hint!

Yeah, she is finally getting to be an adult in an adult world, and all she has to do is shake loose the clingy ex-boyfriend. Dude, she's moved on and you need to as well. The nail in the coffin was likely spreading the reputation to those guys, which you need to learn not to do again.

And again, she is giving you ANY excuse she can think up to get rid of you. You need to take the hint. Being hurt should be your first hint - be more mature and adult about this, you're acting like a big baby, licking your wounds. You're an ADULT MALE. Go find another woman who is intersted in you, and improve your social skills while you're at it. No more pussy "therapy" talk with women. Don't whine about your ex to your friends. In fact, don't talk about your ex any more at all.

Stop looking behind you, and start looking forward. The longer you look back the more likely you're going to fall flat on your face when the right woman comes along.

6. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

ya'll making it easier for me.

7. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

You're fucked, basically. Move on.

<- see location

8. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

anyone else has a say to this?

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you are fucked

10. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'll contribute.

You are really fucked.

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

That's all that I needed to read. She doesn't want to be with you. It's that simple. Sorry to be harsh, but it's the truth.

12. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

well i have learned to find out that it was because of another guy. but now they're not clicking so we're over it and are talking as friends once again.

13. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Oh god, it's just going to make everything worse. If you ever talk to an ex again, it needs to be after a long period of time, otherwise you are just going to draw everything out.

14. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

dude....no offense, not giving you shit...

but there is a reason why Delta Delta Delta have their slogans:

"Delta Delta Delta, can I help ya, help ya, help ya"

&

"Tri-Delta, 'cause everyone else has"

I've met about 60 girls from Tri-Delt from 3 different colleges...and none of them have any intentions to be in a relationship. The only thing on their mind is to go out, party their asses off, and sleep around.

:hsd:

15. weakone

weakone New Member

Oh shit. From a girl's perspective.. You're fucked. You broke up for a reason, and now she knows what it's like to see the light.. The light being all of the guys she can have fun with without being tied down. And not for nothing, unless you're a fan of being paranoid when she goes out and parties and you don't hear from her while she's out doing so, why would you wanna be with someone who really just obviously doesn't wanna be with you? She can't see you together. Get over it.

16. Teutonic27

Teutonic27 OT Supporter

Step 1: accept it...that shit is over.

Step 2: go to the gym...it'll make you feel better about yourself.

Step 3: enjoy being young...go find another girl.

17. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

:werd:

tri delts are whores....seems like she has decided to party and fuck anything with a penis....

move on, you are better than her.

18. caribou

caribou New Member

be honest with yourself. are you talking to her as friends because you want to fuck her? It's okay to say yes.

There are about 5-6 females in this world I talk to that i dont want to fuck. They're mainly relatives or family friends

the rest i talk to because i am or ultimately want to sex them.

19. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

ill get over it. just give me some time to think about the shit she did to me so i can motivate myself to forget about the bitch.