What's the craziest sex weekend you've had so far?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AHooper, Mar 21, 2006.

1. AHooper

AHooper Member

Presuming sex (of some kind), strippers, or any substances possibly played a small or large part (it doesn't at all matter if they didn't though), what's the craziest sex weekend, or weekends (if there's been more than one) you've experienced so far and what did you do and get up to, that still makes it so memorable, compared to others ?

If this topic has been discussed before, please give any forum thread links.

2. 4thsydecustoms

4thsydecustoms New Member

visited my gf this weekend.... she learned some new tricks..... did it about 5-7 times a day since thursday....

3. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Not weekend per se, but after he was away for awhile, lets just say we were lusting for eachother and it was just like a screwing marathon that night. I know. I'm boring.

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

a the beginning of march, the then boyfriend/now fiance and I went to a bed and breakfast in Gettysburg. We did our normal stuff, but then one night, I dressed up in a vinyl corset, garter belt, thong, and thigh high boots that he had bought me for christmas. it was the first time he had seen me in the whole get up. i didn't think he was ever going to lose his erection.

i got bound and gagged, spanked and eventually fucked.

best. night. ever.

5. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

We rented a hotel room, invited a good friend and his girlfriend to bang together in the same room. Of course, both of us bang each of our girlfriends but really made her so exciting. Especially other couple comments on how she moves!