GUN Whats the best?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Origyns973, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Origyns973

Origyns973 New Member

Just as the subject says, regardless of price, could be in the thousands, what is the most accurate 9mm pistol?

2. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

I have come to find that accuracy is not in the gun, it is in the person firing, and even moreso, it is in the trigger. A nice, clean, short, crisp trigger is going to do more for a firearm than a handcrafted barrel.

I'm not too familiar with the accuracy of 9mm's because I rarely shoot them. Hell, outta my 8 handguns, I have a Tec-9 for my 9mm. LOL -- a gift from my dad. I have shot many though and I find that a 1911 chambered in 9mm is about as accurate as it gets. Khar has a great 9mm as well, expecially considering its miniscule size. I've shot a HK MP5K-PDW and amazingly found it to be pretty accurate, but who needs accuracy when you have a 850 RPM hit rate? Spray and pray baby, spray and prey!

Oh, don't forget a modified S&W Custom Shop 686 that can fire 9mm rounds. Those coming out of a 8" revolver can be pretty accurate as well.

The list could go on and the opinions will vary. The only way to measure the pure accuracy of a pistol is to put it in a vice and test it that way. Even under those conditions, a well ajusted shooter who is familiar with the gun could probably out perform the vise...

3. smell my finger

smell my finger strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,

4. smell my finger

yah, there are any number of custom guns you could have made that would probobly outshoot a p210, but i was going with production guns

5. Origyns973

Origyns973 New Member

Alright, well particularily I'm looking for a production 9mm pistol, that is compact sized and is accurate. Price isn't really a problem.

6. smell my finger

what do you mean by 'compact' size? is that p210 i linked to too large ?