What's the best way to remove sun baked decals?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by THE REAL DEAL, Nov 8, 2007.

1. So some mexican or white trash put some retarded "graphics" on the car before me and they must have done it back in 94 because these suckers are on there pretty good. i've tried using some orange extract remover shit and a razor blade but if i would have kept that up, the paint would be chipped to shit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as you can see, they're supposed to be clear but they've turned brown. the one on the back (which i've already got that one off but there's still some residue left) is what they're supposed to look like. but i don't give a shit what they're supposed to look like, i just want the damn things off my car.

2. MartyFukstein

MartyFukstein OT Supporter

Adhesive remover on a rag should break down and remove the stickers. Lacquer thinner will work even faster.

If you have a "shadow" left behind, give a local detailer $25 cash to buff out the shadow. He may have to wetsand, then buff.

3. haven't done it yet so don't worry. any other ideas?

4. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Pro-wax Pro-Sol. I've used it many times for removing old decals and it works really well then just hit the area with a hand polish to bring back the lust.

5. gxlinx

gxlinx New Member

I used a Hair Dryer and some Goo Gone.

Let the Air dryier get the sticker warm/hot than worked the decals up by hand with a fingernail. Any sticky residue left was taking off with some Goo Gone. Depending on how long the stickers have been on the car, your car will probally have a "Sun Tan"

6. Rolledsho

Rolledsho New Member

So who's worse, the mexican or white trash or you for buying a car from a mexican or white trash :dunno:

7. i don't give a fuck if you have an av or not you piece of shit 07. you better tone down the disrespect.

8. Rolledsho

Rolledsho New Member

Or you could go fuck yourself because, you are the one that bought a car that a messican/white trash was tired of driving.