whats th ebest way of letting a girl down...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, Nov 5, 2006.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

ok ill try to make this as short as possible.

basically there is this girl that i hooked up with a weekish ago. she is not my type at all, honestly, i tihnk she is disgusting. anyways, lately she has been all upset and whatnot, thinking im not talking to her (im just talking the same amount we used to) aparantly last night she got really drunk and was talking to a mutual friend, and was saying a bunch of crap like "he doenst talk to me" and crazy shit like "i love him" blah blah....

so anyways, how do i get rid of her? im thinking of just telling her im gay... i dunno

2. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

Man the fuck up and tell her you're not interested in her.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

ugh. Be a mature adult, face the consequences of your actions. You hooked up with her, she likes you...you're going to have to tell her. Telling her you're gay is an immature thing that shows that you can't even be courteous to just tell her you're not interested.

She's not going to kill you or anything. We all have to do things we'd rather not do sometimes....best to just do them and get it done rather than try to be sneaky or avoid it.

Seriously, it would take like, what, 5 minutes to give her the message?

Just do it. It's more civil to her to be honest.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Tell her her to her face that it's over and you're not interested. Then get out of there.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Just say that you two are to different and it would never work. Say you want your freedom and you can already see she would want to take up all your time. Something like that is not mean at all. Its better to do that than to lead her on or to say your gay and then she sees you with a girl.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why even BS her? Just tell her you're noti nterested. Guys complain all the time when girls give them BS excuses for not being together, and you're advising him to give her BS excuses.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

My guess is just be yourself. I am sure she will realize how big of a loser you are soon enough.

8. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Go with it. The thing is you really need to sell it or the girl will think you're just playing her (since you two already "hooked up"). So next party you're at, wear really tight pants and a t-shirt tied in a knot to show off your midriff (a la Daisy Duke). And have one of your guy friends go with you and then make out together all night.

A LOT less hassle than just telling the girl you're not interested and practicing better judgement next time.

9. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Just tell her. You'd hate it if she BS'd you, so why BS her?

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You hooked up a week ago?

That is too easy of a situation to have to create a thread asking for help.

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

How is this a BS excuse? Saying they are to different. Well sounds like they are. He even basically said so. She already "loves" him. So to attached = takes of all his time. IMO its not bullshit I think that is basically saying not interested. Whatever works.

12. boweezer

boweezer New Member

tell her how u feel straight up but do it @ her crib so she can break all her shit when she gets mad

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Because it's the flowery language guys often hear girls give when they want to break up. "We're too different, it's not you, it's me". Yes, it's polite, but it's also vague. Guys then come on here feeling confused because the girl didn't give them a straight answer.

Also, telling the girl "we're too different" could backfire..she could start talking about how she could change, she'll be different, etc.

By just straight out telling her he isn't interested...she'll be hurt, but she'll get over it, and she will get the point clearly.

14. XERQ

XERQ Guest

tell her the truth and move on

she'll be upset, but she'll have respect for you

15. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I'm just a girl, what do I know. I was just saying the way I would rather have said to me. I wouldnt want the its not you its me thing either though. But I also wouldnt tell a guy I will change. I didnt think about that some girls are like that and yeah that could be said and would add extra hassle I suppose.

16. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

try the truth

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

tell her the truth but try to make it kinder...

something like "yeah, that was just to horny friends having some fun. I hope it doesnt change our friendship"