Whats some good

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by badguy106, Sep 15, 2007.

1. badguy106

badguy106 Location:Tn

2. Ronin

Ronin Guest

3. badguy106

thanks Ronin

4. Zz_3.14_zZ

Zz_3.14_zZ New Member

5. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

A few months ago I would have reccomended Onlinecarstereo.com but when I tried to place an order recently everything but one amp was out of stock.

Partsexpress.com

6. GammaRadiation

And one place to never buy from is Ikesound.com

NEVER EVER EVER buy from them. They screwed me over royally and I wasnt the first case either.

7. badguy106

what happened?

8. GammaRadiation

Bought an amp 2nd hand that still had warranty on it. I called before purchasing to see if the warranty was transferable and they said yes. When I got the amp it worked for a short period of time then stopped so I got an RA number and let them know I was the 2nd owner of the amp. They gave me an RA number and I sent it off to get replaced. They didnt have any in stock and actually LOST the contract with DEI so they never COULD replace it but they were going to try and let me hang and forget about it while I was "waiting". When I got fed up with their bull shit they offered me either store credit on a new amp plus the $30 replacement fee that is part of the warranty (that I sent off) or just a full refund of the amp price and the $30 fee. I said send me the money. They refunded the money tothe orginal buyer AND refunded the my $30 to the original buyer. They then basically told me it wasnt their problem and that I should go fuck myself. (not exactly but that was the gist).

So basically the original buyer came out with $100 of my money and as far as I am concerned Ikesound still owes me $170.

Also, never buy anything from Scott Gross. When this happened I only asked for the $70 back and said he could keep the extra $30. All he had to do was go into paypal and hit refund. It never happened and then he disapperared. He stoped posting in both of the forums he was posting in and stopped replying to my emails and changed his phone number. When I finally tracked him down he said that he was in college which is why everything changed but he would get around to sending me that $70. Agian it never happened.

9. badguy106

wow. that sucks. im leaning toward Onlinecarstereo, pretty decent selection and good pricing. just hope what i want is in stock. thanks for the headsup.

10. Funkster

Funkster New Member

parts-express.com is great for DIY projects.