GUN Whats so terrible about Airsoft?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ghostrider4450, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

I know I am committing the worst sin in WOMD, but why the hate? I think its fun if you dont take it so seriously, Ie Milsimfatboy.jpg.

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:dunno: different strokes for different folks, I dont care for it, other then having one for a throw down piece or to shoot the dog I wouldnt own one.

3. Ghostrider4450

Eh, I guess its becuase I used to play Pball, and stopped because of the retards that it attracted. I guess if you havent ever played it, you will never know what its like.

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Prolly, I was never into paintball either, I had a paintball gun just to shoot people with only played it with other people a couple times.

5. mds2004

mds2004 OT Supporter

funny that you mention this. My brother's high school is having an airsoft club. He said he thought it was stupid even though he liked it cause he thought no one would even join. Ended up with himself joining and like 20 other people there.

6. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

i think because too many people take it so seriously... if it were just fun and games with mates etc i dont see many people having issues... but why is there full size airsoft PSG-1s and SPASs...? that is just taking it a little too far... its a toy for gods sake

7. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

8. dew

dew Banned

paintball>airSOFT:mamoru:

9. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

I have an airsoft pistol that I just use to shoot at my friends when we all get drunk. They haven't come around for a while, though. The best thing about it is that it's cheap and you don't have to worry so much about clean up. As long as you're not shooting at fragile shit then you can shoot them anywhere. I have a paintball gun, too, but I've never used it. I just shoot it in my garage every now and then when I get really bored.

10. Ghostrider4450

I mean I like it for the realism, in terms of the guns. But thats where it ends. Paintball became too expensive and airsoft, especially when your gun is shooting 450 FPS like mine was, is definatley NOT soft. Especially when your shooting .30g bbs. We never dressed up and all that jazz, we just cashed brews and shot each other to shit. Ill admit tho, my SL8 wasnt your run of the mill malmart shooter. And neither were my friends.

11. Dr. Octagon

Dr. Octagon Guest

I play regularly with 20-30 guys and we do full skirmishes or planned Ultra-realistic ops, it's just a great form of training in my opinion but more often its a group of 13 year olds with gas snipers... you just gotta get the right group together

12. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

It promotes carelessness with firearms.. on top of that, people take it very seriously, which is ridiculous.