A&P What's new guys?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Ty Webb, May 14, 2009.

1. Ty Webb

Ty Webb You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia

I've been gone the past few weeks finishing up my undergrad so I haven't touched my camera for about that long. 3 weeks or so.

Whats new? Do you guys have any cool shoots coming up? Any new gear or tricks to work with?

I have a late mothers day Daughter/Daughter shoot this Sat. Praying it doesn't rain. I also have an engagement shoot the following weekend. The girl wants filthy types of scenes in the city. So I have to scope out some kind of questionable areas. Any Milwaukee guys have suggestions?

I also am doing a tatoo shoot for a guy I know. He got these new tatoos and is going to submit them to some EasyRider magazine contest. Should be neat.

That's all I have. I'm just trying to get back into the groove here. :hsugh:

2. SkiMax

SkiMax OT Supporter

third ward and around that area is up and coming but still really industrial.

3. pawis

pawis werd em up

finally going to start shooting people more. ive got a 2 shoots planned, one with an old high school buddy, and then another with 2 girls i know(i dont think they will take pics with eachother, but will be at the same time). then my friends birthday party bus im gonna be taking a crack at clubish photography. so maybe ill have some stuff to post here and see what you guys think in the next week or so.

:wiggle:

4. isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch This thread sucks

5. Ty Webb

Ty Webb You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia

6. Chicle

Chicle New Member

:werd: thats what I was going to say. Also maybe down on the southside, just a bit north of the Lake Express kind of in the valley there. I've never shot down there but it is rather industrial down there.