What's it supposed to taste like?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AutoEuphoria, May 23, 2008.

1. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

Feel kinda dumb for asking this, but hey...something I've been wondering. I really enjoy eating my gf's pussy, but the taste is just horrid. I read other people saying that their gf's taste great...so now I'm confused :ugh: Gotta admit, this is the first girl I've really gone down on, so I have limited experience there. I've been with her for over 5 years now, and have been faithful the whole time. Basically, hers is the only vagina I've tasted.

It tastes like sour milk, basically...really sour, sometimes bitter almost. Definitely nothing good in that taste. Is this normal, and if not...how the hell do you change it? She does admit that she doesn't wash it out much because the soap is irritating and she gets a rash. I have no clue about that shit...the female parts are f'ing weird.

Anyways, basic question...is pussy supposed to taste very sour/bitter? If not, what do you recommend to try to get it tasting the way it should? Specific cleansing products? I'm at a loss here....I love doing it because it makes her feel good, but I just cannot get over the taste sometimes. :eek4:

2. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

Soap is an irritant for a lot of women in that region. Not sure what would be your best option other than starting with a little cleansing of some nature.

For me, she's gotta be clean. Couldn't imagine going down on one that isn't.

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

summer's eve makes some really great feminine cleansing products that are not irritating. I have incredibly sensitive skin and they dont bother me.

sometimes I taste really bitter, and sometimes I dont. I think it has more to do with the time of month and what I ate than cleanliness.

4. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Tell her to get different soap and stop doing it until she does.

There are soaps with very few ingredients in them that she can try. Tell her to go to a Whole foods or a similar store, they'll have a great variety of organic soaps with no fragrance etc.

And it should never tasted like you described, NEVER! Or more importantly you should never put it in your mouth if it tastes like that, wow.

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Unless she has some type of infection or is just starting/finishing her period, taste has more to do with her diet. She needs to hydrate better and maybe add more fruits/veggies.

6. curt698

curt698 New Member

Like yankeeschick mentioned my wife uses summer's eve products and that keeps her right as rain.

7. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

could range from damn near tasteless to a nice musky smell/taste and still be "normal"

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

+1 on summer's eve. they make this feminine wash gel that's great. and like rouge said, more veggies and fruits. if she eats mostly meat that's going to make it taste bitter.

if it smells really really foul, then something might not be right.

she also might have problems digesting certain minerals so it simply passes through and there's nothing that can be done about that.

9. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

this is more of a vag question, i think.

10. adamvese

adamvese New Member

if you lick it and it zaps you like a 9v battery, ABORT!!!

11. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

at the very least she could just use plain old water.

12. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

boom tish!

13. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Flavored lube. There is one kind out there that as you blow on it it heats up, makes it great if you have a woman that is a little sour.

14. djskaw

djskaw OT Supporter

i have had girls with no taste, some girls that are kinda sour, one taste just like tuna fish, and one that i had to come right back up cuz i couldnt handle it

15. matt86

matt86 New Member

My gf was the same way until she started shaving all of her hair down there. Now its good to go

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

pineapple juice... and washing, at the very least with water...

17. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

:rofl: well put my friend, well put:mamoru:

18. everycredit

everycredit Destroyer of Rice

It's supposed to have a smell and a taste. Douche, like summer's eve, can make the situation worse by destroying the natural bacterial flora, causing yeast and stubborn bacteria to flourish. Diet and general hygiene always helps.

19. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Pretty much everything everyone has said is spot on. But another thing is, the wetter she gets, the more the flavor should actually go away, as it's getting flushed out. And the longer you're down there, the more you're going to wash it away anyway.

20. TheProwler

TheProwler Active Member

I only go down on my wife if she's just showered recently, so I never notice any smell that should've been washed away. Now, if you're talking about the taste of the actual vag, it's not going to be the greatest. It's acidic because of the bacteria that live in there, which is going to give your tongue a bit of a sting. For me, it's less of a taste and more of a feeling. Sometimes it's a bit like a 9 volt, other times it's completely benign. If it smells fishy, it's probably not clean.

21. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Sounds like she may have a bacterial infection.. have that chick checked out asap.. don't continue going down, thats just disgusting if it tastes like the way you described. Most pussies don't take like too much of a scent.. but then again the best time to eat pussy is when she just finishes taking a shower and the target is to mess with her clit and finger her.. depends on how she likes it and whatnot.. every woman is different.

Also, a lot has to do with what she eats.. and if she just came off the rag that can make a big difference as well and if shes telling you that she barely washes down there thats just DISGUSTING.. tell her to find another alternative so it doesn't irritate her.. geez, keep that spot clean people..

For the future.. go eat her out while you two take a shower.. you should notice a big difference and if not report back here... also, are you tending to eat her out on days that she just finished from being out sweating all day and whatnot? let us know if there is a difference in her taste if she takes a shower or not.. goodluck.

22. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

They make a sensitive female wash for that kind of thing.
    Its just like body wash, but designed specifically for that purpose, and you can find it pretty much anywhere you can buy soap/body wash/shampoo, etc.

But just NOT WASHING it, because "the soap irritates it", is a horrible and lazy ass excuse.
    Get her some feminine wash, and if that doesn't help, she needs to see a doctor.

23. Property

Property :fu:

i have EXTREMELY sensitive skin all over. I use Ivory Soap and i'm fine though :dunno:

24. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

I just checked, and the stuff my wife uses is called "Summer's Eve," and you can find it at Wal*Mart or Target or anything like them.
    She said she really likes it and wouldn't go without it now that she's tried it. Costs like $4-$5.

25. diazfordork

diazfordork slhore...*raise hand!*

It sounds like the BV (bacterial vaginosis)... a very common girl infection that causes the passion pit to taste the way you describe it. is there a non-pleasant lingering smell (like on your fingers) after the juices have dried? that should be an indication also. if her juices smell but does NOT look really thick, creamy and white (which usually indicates yeast infection) then she needs to go to the dr.

anyway, the way to cure it is with an rx script for metronidazole(antibiotic). there's different forms but the easiest and quickest is to take a 2grams metronidazole as one dose. the dr will usually prescribe one that will last 5-7 days, but that stuff makes you nauseas - calculate how many tabs it'll take to equal 2grams!! she's gonna pee brown for a couple of days, let it clear up and once her pee is normal see if you can taste the difference. that should do the trick. if it starts smelling again, use the remaining antibiotics to take the 2gram dose again.

btw - it's okay not to soap down there - just use water, the vag is self-cleaning. other sorts of chemicals (like soap) creates an environment for either yeast or bacteria to grow. but i make sure to rinse every fold, and as weird as that sounds - i've always been told (i taste myself all the time too) that my down there does not have a taste at all. reason i know all this is my ex used to have problems with her cookie occasionally, so i could tell the difference btw yeast or bv and treatment for both...