What's happening here

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

From a discussion in the main forum. Read in order from top to bottom.

Read the bolded line in the last quote.

What would you do?

If that happened to me I would leave. That's mental instability and a giant drama red flag.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

We get it, there are a lot of pussy men out there who let their women emascualte them. It's no secret many men are slaves to whatever gives them sex.

3. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Because she thought he was saying, I can't have that because of her and that he would trade his life and his wife for his friends life?

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

The fact is the woman smacked her man, in public, no less.

He said he had shit that he wanted, like a theater room and stuff.

Ok.

Guy A has a theater room and fun toys.

Guy B comes over and is like "damn, Guy A, you have all this cool shit I want!"

Guy B's wife smacks him.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

the point of this thread is not that a woman hit her bf, but how she justified it. Hence the bolded sentence in the last quote that I drew attention to.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I hate this double standard. I have no desire to hit a girl ever, and I think the guys who do are some of the lowest scum of the earth....but the fact that men shouldn't hit women doesn't give women the right to hit men just because men can't hit them back.

Personally, I think if you want to be feministic and say that men and women are the same, then you need to , as a feminist, get these laws removed. Why do feminists only attack the ideals where it benefits women, but are too hypocritical to attack the other double standards in our society that protects them?

7. damiand

damiand Proceed

Equal rights, equal fights.

8. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Sounds like Guy B should get a divorce and Marry Guy A and then they will both live happily ever after.

9. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

I play hit my bf once when I was like 15 or 16. he got so angry and told me to never hit him again (It wasn't like I whacked him or anything, but I admit to hitting him). He said he couldn't believe how disrespectful it was. I was so ashamed, and I'll never ever even play around with that stuff again, much less hit him because I disagree with him or whatever. I wouldn't want him to hit me, so I wont hit him. That's so demeaning, especially in front of other people.

10. Drifter87

I had my girlfriend smack me in the balls because she was annoyed with me. After I tore into her, she has only hit me once since, and it was by accident and she apologized for days.

11. yankeeschick14

that's something i've never done in my entire life. I guess growing up with an older brother taught me to respect that entire area, and even when kids thought it was funny to kick someone in the balls I never participated. I feel terrible whenever I accidentally hit him there or whatever.

12. Drifter87

You should never hit someone below the belt unless it is a life or death situation.

13. yankeeschick14

agreed.

14. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

If an SO ever hit me in the nuts, bitch would be out on the street. So many girls just don't realize what getting hit there is like. One of my friends thinks its perfectly okay to hit there. I said no, there are few times its okay to hit there. 1. About to get raped. 2. they're about to kill you or someone else. Thats really about it. its not even funny to pretend to hit there.

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

excellent example of sexism against men

women hitting men is viewed as acceptable

men hitting women is strictly forbidden

16. giz

giz Active Member

I definitely think it is a double standard, but a guy hitting a girl isn't the same as a girl hitting a guy in most cases. There is a difference between injury and insult.

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:eek3:

18. Drifter87

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Actually, my first gf got pissed and punched me once in college because she was super pissed. I grabbed her by the shoulders, looked her in the eye, and said "you better be fucking glad I'm not the kind of guy that will hit a woman" and then walked out of her room.

20. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I have said the "oh relax, it's not like I hit you hard." line before when I hit my bf before. It's only because I was joking about it and he took the hit all serious. Plus, he's playfully hit me before. I wouldn't do it when I'm mad or anything though. :o

21. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

Pretty much the same for me and my gf. I'll say stupid stuff and she will slap me upside the head or something. Sometimes she will punch or kick me for the dun of it, but that's ok, I got her into kickboxing and I've been doing it for years. I'll put her in a RNC every once in awhile myself :o

22. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

My woman hit me one time when we were out in public and I set her straight. I'm not the most dominant guy, but even I won't have her emasculating me like that in front of people.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Why is that always the woman's excuse?

24. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Not that this has much to do with the thread, and I'm sorry for the derail, but I have to go ahead and completely disagree with this statement.

If I were being raped or attacked I still wouldn't not kick a guy in the nuts unless I had an absolutely clear shot and shockingly perfect aim. And that's only if I knew I could kick him hard enough to completely disable him. Because God forbid I miss, or not hit him hard enough to get away, he's only going to get more pissed. And I'd rather be killed than endure the wrath of a man who intends to rape me and then beat the shit out of me because I kicked him in the sack.

Just my .02 :sad2:

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:werd:

It's kind of the same way with women carrying pepper spray. I think I read something suggesting that most women who carry pepper spray for defense end up having it used on them.