whats everyones take?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ruckutopa9, Jan 16, 2006.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Ok heres the deal..( before on anuther day) today I sat while the teacher was talking to us in the gym (10 am) now Girl A was walking around the gym and she saw me and came sat near me. Now when the teacher excused us, Girl A came over to talk to me. Later I found out that she had class at 9am and got out at 920am, and didnt have class until 1pm. So basically Girl A made an effort to wait to talk to me at the end of class when she could have easily just gone to her dorm and slept. Now my question is, is this a sign that shes kinda interested in me? shes done this before, she left her friend and came and talked to me in the gym when I was alone and didnt see her heh...btw we both have the same class at 9am, i came late today so i didnt see her heh...

(anuther day) then ok asked her out today but she has a break from 11 -1 pm but she said she needed to take a shower becuzz she would be smelly from the gym and soccer class heh..and like a typical girl she needed several hours to pick out what she needed to wear and to fix her hair hehehe...but when i asked her i noticed she was smiling and kinda like embarrased when i asked her heheheh it was kinda cute hehe so i guess i still might have a chance..heh

but my question is what is everyones take on this..should i still pursue her and stick to the 3 strikes your out rule (currently she has one) or should i just go for anuther girl?

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

was this posted before or am i having deja vu?

3. teo

teo . => ? => !

I think this is more Vaginarium material than Asylum...

4. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Yeah this does seem familiar. Most liekly she is interested. There's no point in giving up now. You got a valid shot at her still it seems like. First get her out, then see how it goes..

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

She's interested, and you'd be blind not to know it... ask her on a date.

The fact that she wants to clean up first speaks volumes about wanting to look good for you, make a good impression, all that.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

lolz r u nu 2 tha net? thatz tha wa 2 tlk 2 peepz heheheh!! cRaZy..... :mamoru:

(Or in other words, it indicates the poster is between the age of 8 and 15, and spends entirely too much time in teen chatrooms on AOL/AIM.)

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl: :rofl:

8. jonno

jonno New Member

i always say heh when i'm talking in AIM :o

and yes.. sounds like she's interested

9. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

and wtf is with 'anuther'...

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

[​IMG]

11. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

:rofl:

12. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Okay..let me give you an update now on this situation. We were immensely talking today and it turns out that she wants to forego our gym class ( its in a dinky little shed) and go to the paid gym (big, clean, more machines) . So basically I'm gonna end up working out with her for the remainder of the quarter. Now my recent impression of her is that she is interested, and wants to get to know me better before she goes into anything, so I think shes a "take it slow relationship" kinda girl. So in short I think I'm gonna have to put a lot of effort into trying to date her. Oh btw I'm gonna try asking her out next friday for just a simple dinner & movie. (for those questioning my posts: im actually 24, really geeky and lazy thats why i used the abbreviations/AIM language in my previous post)

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

So what do you get out of working out with her for the remainder of the quarter? Anything, other than a bigger bill? And no, being in her presence is not "getting" anything.

And I think if you wait until NEXT Friday (not today) to ask her out you risk getting friendzoned. In my opinion, you're well on your way to being friendzoned, if not already there, with long conversations and no dates.

You should not have to put a lot of effort into asking her out, you should just ask. You should have already made a weekday date, such as Tues-Wed-Thurs to get a drink or something. Why you waited this long is understandable, but the longer you wait to ask her out the less likely it will go over well. There is rarely a "Take it slow" kinda girl. Either she likes you or not, and if she likes you a lot making her wait will tell her "I don't really like you."

You should go read this article I wrote on why you need to ask her out: http://www.friendzoned.com/content/view/19/1/

Do NOT go to a movie. The whole point of a first date is to talk with each other and get to know her. You cannot talk in a movie, so you are just kissing up to her and buying her time. Many women see this as a position of weakness. Why should you have to promise her dinner and a movie if you just want to get to know her? It's like bringing a present on the first date - it is like you are trying to pressure her into liking you. If you don't do anything fancy, she can only meet you, get to know you, and judge YOU on your merits. If she likes you, she'd be just as happy to sit on a park bench and have PB&J sandwiches and talk.

Beware of gold-diggers. If she wants to go someplace expensive, then maybe she isn't interested in you, but the fact that you're a sucker willing to pay her way. Right off the bat you're setting a precedent that you're willing to spend money on her to get time with her. I make it a point to try and keep first date costs to a minimum, say a coffee or drink, and $20 max. Now, if the date goes really bad, I'm really only out half the costs (spent on her, the other hald was spent on me obviously) of my maximum. And, if she clearly has no interest in me (and is not asking questions, not looking at me, not sitting close to me, not dressed up, not touching me, not laughing, not talking) I can end the date after the drink - or I can even force the ending by finishing by drink quickly. But dinner... you have to get all the way through it. Movie? Well, sure, you cannot talk, but you cannot end the date in the middle of the movie either.

Remember, the whole point of this first date is to ask her lots of questions and find out if she REALLY is the kind of woman you want to date. Is she sane? (God, that is SO important to find out.) Is she kind, caring, flexible, loyal, etc? If you find out that she has cheated on all her ex-boyfriends, you should not even consider dating her, for example. If you cannot get a conversation going, cannot laugh and flirt, cannot joke and be yourself ... then it's not going to work out! And now this is YOUR chance to dump a woman, instead of getting dumped by her.

Just a thought. ;)

14. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

oh no, you misunderstand. I have a membership at the gym and she does too. The difference is that I use it everyday and she rarely uses it. In no way am I spending money on her. By working out with her I get #1 to wurk out, #2 have more chances to ask her out. Working out together was not my plan but hers plus the actual membership gym is nicer. This is why I'm thinking shes one of those "Lets take it slow relationship girls." I'm thinking she wants to get to know me better before we start anything. The reason why I am asking her out on Friday is because that I tried asking her out on TTh but she needs to shower/dress/(everything a typical girl does) because after our Weight Class she has soccer then class till like 10pm. So basically her schedule is MW 8am-5pm, Tth 9am-10pm. True I could ask her out on MW but she usually does her HW for the following day so my best bet is either Fri or Sat...But I totally understand your point.

15. BlazinBlazer Guy

Dude.... I don't care how much of a geek/nerd/freak you are, LEARN TO FUCKING SPEAK, THINK, TALK, AND TYPE NORMAL!!

With the way you are, I don't think you have the least bit of a chance. She probably thinks you're gay with the way you're acting. It's time to grow up and join the world of people who use the English language as it is meant to be used, and open your eyes to the ways of the real world outside of a Warcraft IRC chat.

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Ah, cool, that's good.

Really, your chances are slipping away. Did you read my article I linked above?

This means she is going to friendzone you. Seriously. You DON'T want to get to know her outside of a romantic umbrella. This is how you end up in friendzone. I cannot stress this enough! (I wanted to type this in call capitals!) If you have not asked her on a date by now, even for next week, you are well on your way. Of course, I could be wrong, and I would *love* for you to get back and update us, but I'm sensing bad things at this point. :(

So you asked her out, and she gave you an excuse. Did she counter-offer like "Oh, I can't Tuesday, but I am totally free Wednesday!" or just keep her mouth shut. This is crucial. Women make excuses to avoid dates. If she thought you were the coolest guy on the planet she *would* get ready and she *would* go on a date at 10:00 irregardless of a late class. BELIEVE me on this one.

You need to ask her on another date, and soon I think. Even if just to set something up. But don't be too flexible, you need to guage her interest level in you. If you ask her, and she gives you another excuse, you need to DROP her. My SO wanted to take it slow, but when I asked her out, she left Thankgiving dinner with her family early to be with me, and came over to my house after work at 11:00 ever night for weeks. THAT is a sign of high interest level. You know what I mean?

So, what is her interest level? I think it's too low from what you are saying. The details you provided are good, but really (1) we need more and (2) from what I see I am thinking you're already dead in the water.

Let us know....

17. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

well i see your points..I'm a "three strikes your out" kinda guy so currently she has 1 strike against her and when I see her on tuesday I shall ask her out for friday. I haven't asked her # yet so I only see her in class. Then I shall update you on this. Hopefully everything goes good. Otherwise its time to move onto another girl. BTW currently I have two other girls as a backup. What I mean by this is that we are getting lunches every so often. Oh yeah I guess I'll ask her out only to eat because I also gotta eat and movie is a maybe eventhough I really wanna see Underworld Evolution.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006