whats a good condom

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ctfalconk, Aug 13, 2007.

1. ctfalconk

ctfalconk New Member

iam a virgin.. dont know which condoms to pick up.. whats good whats bad etc... can somone help me out here? thanks :big grin:

anyone tried the trojan climax controls?

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Try Kimono ultra-slim. They are hard to find, but you can get them online. Very thin, never break, great sensation. :x:

Trojans suck by comparison.

3. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

store bought, i like durex :dunno:

4. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

For a virgin, I would suggest something that isn't in the "ultra-sensitive" section. He will already be ultra-sensitive and he should at least get in 2-3 pumps before he blows his load.

Assuming you are young, just go with Trojan or something similar, preferrably with a spermicide (don't want to take any chances). Then, as you sexually mature/evolve you will figure out what you like best. Ribbed, studded, thin, whatever...

5. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I swear by Trojan Her Pleasure or Ultra-Thin. Protection you can't feel.

6. timmay556

timmay556 Jibilar

^ best advice

/thread

7. ctfalconk

ctfalconk New Member

yeah i was originally going to do the spermicide regular tojans.. but then read somewhere that you should only have sex with the girl once in a day using them? maybe the spermicide is bad to use more than once a day for the girl.. or is that nothing to worry about

8. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

My first time I couldn't feel ANYTHING with the condom on and repeatedly went limp. Could have had something to do with the girl I was with though :mamoru:

Everyone's different. I would just start with a regular off-the-shelf and go from there. If you don't feel enough then get an ultra-thin, if you feel too much then just think of something besides what your dick is doing (that's a fast track to the finish line for sure).

Also bear in mind that the #1 killer of condoms is not enough lube, I have only ever broken one condom because I didn't realise the girl was drying out. After that I remembered what it felt like and gave her a little extra attention when required :naughty:

9. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

I bought durex her pleasures and thats probably the best condom for virgins.. You cant feel shit!
    I've had sex for several hours with one.. then switched the ultrasenstive and finished in minutes (which felt awesome after all the hours)

10. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

thinnest fucking ones you can get, anything else will SUCK. god dammit i fucking hate condoms.

11. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Spermicide is known to cause a lot of irritation for girls. It's a pretty harsh chemical and often leads to UTIs (very unpleasant btw). I'd stay away from condoms with spermicide, especially if you plan to go through them quickly of if the girl is also inexperienced and may be extra sensitive.

Is the girl a virgin also? If not, ask her what she prefers.

Just keep trying different things until you find what you like. Everyone is different.

12. trudat

trudat cervPun

lifestyles > .

13. ctfalconk

ctfalconk New Member

yes shes a virgin..

also.. what do you guys do.. keep inside her until you blow or do you pull out before hand to be extra safe? with a condom on im saying...

14. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Talk to her about going on the pill, then use condoms and don't pull out. That seems to be safe/common.

15. almostnormal

almostnormal OT Supporter

I always liked Kimono's micro thin without the extra lube the best. They look like you wrapped your wang in plastic wrap, crystal clear and thin, with little latex odor.

I bought them online and at Rite Aid.

Crown skinless are very good too, and quite cheap when you buy in bulk online.

Both are made in Japan, where condoms are the number one choice in birth control. (Last I knew anyway, it may have changed)

For what its worth the chicks I was with liked them too. For the gal, the smell that gets left behind after is unpleasant. If you think you might want some oral afterwards... choose one that has little or no odor. (or wash up after)

16. StillaKillaz

StillaKillaz New Member

whatever you do don't go ultra thin = fail

17. natalie5445

natalie5445 Frau Blücher

Trojan, Minty Tingle, my favorites. Plenty of lube on them, but they're green.

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the one that fits your dick the best

experiment

19. ctfalconk

ctfalconk New Member

so one of my best friends gave me a couple of these Durex condoms... they say lubricated and enhanced pleasure and an EXP date of 2009 in a green wrapper.. since theyre free and im kinda nervous to go buy them at a store still i think ill just go with these.. are these a good choice?

then maybe after a couple times having sex i will pick out some new ones with her together

20. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

I learned this in sex therapy classes on the subject of "safe sex." Once you figure out what you are going to buy, before you roll the condom on, put some lube into the inside tip of the condom. That way your cock will slide around and not be confined, and you should be able to feel more. Have fun!

21. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

if you are going for sensation loss, go with a magnum because they are thicker

personally I always use the durex avanti because they are made of plastic and you can use oil on them. they also won't break down with age or exposure to atmosphere and light. a big plus is that they don't stick the way that latex does so you'll get more of a slippery movement than a sticky movement.

plus non latex is good for people with allergies

22. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

never use a spermicide....they actually damage the cells membranes and make both people more likely to contract an std...also they can burn people. stay away!

23. Darth Mauled

Darth Mauled New Member

ive broken way too many durex and lifestyles to use them ever again...

I stick to trojan as i have never ever had any problems with them... i also think that the reason the durex and lifestyles broke was because they were too small... i had one unroll itself off once before i even put it in.. lol

24. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

Pleasure Plus is a brand created by an Indian man. What's unique about it is it is a "baggy" type of condom. There are small internal ribs that should provide enough friction against the frenulum that make it feel as close to wearing nothing - it "moves" where most condoms are too restrictive.

http://www.pleasureplus.com/