What would you want from a Comic/Gaming Store

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by CT Cubs Fan, Apr 10, 2004.

1. CT Cubs Fan

CT Cubs Fan New Member

A friend of mine is planning on starting a comic book / gaming store. He hopes to have a wide range of comics, tabletop games (40k, WH Fantasy, LoTR, Heroclix, ect...), and cards. Some of his ideas so far include an area where people could read TBP for free in store, free lessons in how to play any gaming product sold in store, and a synopsis for any comic series sold in the store. He would love some suggestions for what people would like to see in a store like this, so please, share your thoughts and opinions as they will be greatly appreciated.

2. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

make sure he has killer scenary for his gaming tables (40k, warhammer, etc.) He should look into Warmachine as a mini wargaming line to carry.

3. Cue-Ball

Cue-Ball I hate you, Milkman Dan

The only thing i would want would be a huge collection of back issues and tons of comic "collectibles". I'm not a boardgame fan, but am a comic collector.

4. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

Lots of space for gaming is pretty important. A mini lan area is always nice, too. Try and keep the retail and the gaming areas seperate. Lots of good terrain for the tables is a bonus. Keep the place clean. I hate walking into rathole gaming stores. Also, make sure that you have a painting area (for painting miniatures).