What would you make of a woman resting her head on your lap?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by timberwolf, Mar 11, 2005.

1. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Nothing?

I was on the set of a beer commercial.
    Anyhow I was talking to one of the models. We hit it off. I ended up talking to her for hours straight. Though I found her attractive I wasn't interested in anything more and even mentioned my gf numerous times and even showed her pics of my gf. It was a long day though...we were probably there over 12 hours. At one time during the end of the day, we were both on a couch resting. She decided to take a nap and laid down and put her head on my lap. Honestly, I was surprised and abit uncomfortable but I rationalized that some people especially model types are just more familiar and open. Nothing more happened.
    The cheating thread though had me thinking... if my gf had walked by, I would have probably leapt 20 feet in the air and kicked the girl off me.

2. She wanted you, you mentioning your girlfriend only got her more interested in you, as models are vain bitches 99% of the time so you just became more attractive to her when you said the gf thing.

Her head on your lap was potentially innocent, but seems like she was still softly trying to work her way into getting closer to you and seeing what you would do.

Props to you for keeping it cool, but you are close to blurring some lines....

How would you feel if your gf was resting her head on some dude's lap while napping? :hsugh:

3. Dr3w321

Dr3w321 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely

She was flirting with you.

Shes a model, and you're a big mother fucker.

Why even ask? ;)

4. Balzak

Balzak New Member

yea...models are more open...since they deal with guys all the time (time at work + their natural assets) so they are pretty much quite good at flirting with guys....she just tried to do sth to you and see your limits....

5. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Exactly. I wouldn't like it either.

At the same time, I would have felt like an idiot reacting with ...
    "Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing? I'm not that kind of guy!!"
    :uh:

6. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

7. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

I don't know man, what these people say about models is true, but im a male model myself, and i tend to spend much mroe timea round girls than guys, maybe she didnt mean nothing? I mean i had girls lie down on my lap wiht ym gf there, and it was all cool...

8. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

That's the thing... different people have different comfort zones.
    Your gf obviously knows where yours is. My gf knows I'm not usually that open and would find that type of behaviour from me strange to say the least.