What would you guys do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Ok....so I know this girl that is going around telling everyone that she likes me and all this stuff. She's even told my mom that she really likes me but that I don't pay attention to her and she doesn't know why. She's asked one of my friends that why doesn't he just ask me out already and that she would go if I did.
    This is obviously driving her crazy. I know everything that she has been saying because my mom and my friend both have been telling me everything.

So then I guess it got to be too much for her cause on Friday she decided to ask me out with some of her friends...I declined and told her I had plans already. She left in a huff but then came back 5 mins later and asked for my number so we could set something else up for saturday. I didn't give it to her and made up an excuse of not having a pen to write it down. She got mad again and left in a huff again.

So my reason for not going out with her or even giving her my number is because I do not really "like" her. I mean, she is a nice girl...a bit on the plus size (big boned girl) and her attitude about certain things is annoying, she's also cocky/arrogrant about some of these things. But I'm sure the latter would not be a problem if she was a girl I actually liked....

Anyway, I guess what I'm asking is would you guys go out with a girl like this... just to bang her out??? Just to get a piece of ass and not make anything out of it? Kind of like a mercy fuck...lol

2. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I would just be upfront. Not rude, but make her know that your just not interested. Similar thing happend to me along time ago, but not as bad as your's though. I guess just "friendzone" her. I can imagine though some serious backlash and problems if you decided just to hook up, I mean, she has some feelings for you and just doing that, well, I dont know, just not good.

3. 53k1a8

53k1a8 the effects of the ugly stick are irreversible

agree

however, i wouldn't "friendzone her" if you find her annoying.
    basicly though, if you tell her that you just don't really "like" her, she'll stop bothering you. just be a gentleman about it though, and be nice to her afterwords to avoid as much of the awkwardness as possible, although there will be some.

whatever you do though, DO NOT tell her you aren't attracted to her because she is a little chubby --> that's just rude and unneccessary

btw: sorry for the spelling

4. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

Because you know she is interested and she knows that you know, if you decided to just go for the ass she would more than likely take it as you liking her, and think that there is more there than there really is.

Just let her know nicely that you arent interested. Better for her to know and be let down now than just be kept strung along.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Judging from how high schoolish this all sounds, I would NOT recommend leading her on just to bang her. She would take as you liking her, and it would lead to unnecessary drama later on.

Just tell her you're aren't interested in her romantically.

6. Guz200sx

She's not chubby...if she was just chubby, i wouldn't mind it so much.
    She is just big...like 5'8" (i'm 5'10") and big boned.

True....How much of an ass would I be if I did it just to bang her out though?

Guys do it every day...I've never been a guy to do that to a girl but shit...why the hell not?

7. Guz200sx

Matt, As I wrote it out, I was thinking the same thing...Very High Schoolish.

She's also younger...i don't know her exact age but I know you're right. If I do go that route, I know it will only end bad and with her feelings very hurt...but to be honest, I wouldn't really care. If I banged her out, I would have gotten what I need. I know it sounds fucked but its the truth.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Meh, I'd pass on her. But then again I don't have or think with a penis, so...

9. fray

fray New Member

why the hell not? How about because...

1) you seem to imply this "just isn't you", so don't do it just because you think it's what guys do

2) she obviously has no problem telling everyone you know what's going on. do you really want to have to discuss with your mom and all your friends why you had no interest in her, but fucked her anyway? I wouldn't. Unneccesary drama for sure.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It's not that much of an asshole thing, but it is so not worth it. She would get attached and clingy.

11. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

You would be very much the ass, in this situation, I believe, as in she wouldnt be seeing it as FWB, she would think you are dating. Even if you told her otherwise, we women think what we want to think.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd: This girl would cling to you to the max and when you broke things off she's probably the immature type to then go around to all your friends and family and bitch about you.

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

lol

Theoretically, you should have enough "options" available to you that you shouldn't have to think of a "mercy fuck" for a girl you didn't like. :dunno:

Do what you want. I suspect you'll follow through with it, which is fine. But now you know and have been warned that this will not end well and will bring drama for you.