What would you guys do in these situation(s)??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, May 14, 2007.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Ok So I saw two girls yesterday that were hot but the situations were unordinary....

What would you guys have done here?

I went up to the supermarket to get my mom some flowers and i spotted this girl from a distance walking towards the entrance too so i slowed my walk up so she could get in front of me and i could check her out. She looked good. Nice bod and what not. anyway, She went into the store and then i went in. She went a opposite way and i went to get what i was lookin for. When I was goin to the check out counter i spotted her again in the produce section and was like :drool: but i purchased the flowers and left.

i didn't even think about pursuing it until AFTER i left the store and was in my car.

But i've never approached a girl in a supermarket like that so i dunno if thats weird or what. What would one even say??

Have you guys ever approached a girl in a supermarket like this????

-------------------------

I was driving home after chillin with my parents And I saw this pretty hot girl walking her dog and i was like :eek3: damn!

I nearly broke my neck turning all the way around to check her out. lol, But...

Is this a throwaway situation??? Or could it have been pursued??

I mean, I was in my car driving on the opposite side of the street so to stop and turn around and holla at her from my car like a idiot would have been out of character for me.

2. Kreigore

Kreigore New Member

Just seems like your typical, decent looking girl shopping in a grocery store or walking her dog.

You may have been able to talk to the girl in the supermarket, but it depends on your personality. Honestly, if I were a girl and some guy "hollared" at me from his car, I'd probably think he was a tool.

Face to face interaction is better, you're separating space from you and the girl by yelling at her from your car.

3. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

You had a chance at the supermarket, "hollering" at girls from you car is a sure fire way to never get laid, IMO

4. Kreigore

Kreigore New Member

To answer your questions:

1. I would have said something to her if I felt as though it was a good time to do so. If she was standing in line and someone was infront of her, I would have seen if she was making eye contact and I probably would have said "hi." Or, if you wanted, check out what she had in her cart or basket. If she had Booberries or some crazy ass cereal, say something creative, like: "That cereal is friggin' awesome, one of my favorites." :mamoru: But then she may go on to tell you it's for her little brother.

2. I would probably not talk to a girl from my car walking her dog along the side of the street. Unless I saw some guy attempt to kidnap her or something ridiculous. Like I said, it's just some hottie walking her dog.

5. Guz200sx

Yea the girl walkin her dog was a throwaway situation.....prolly even the one in the supermarket.

But at the end of day i was thinkin about them and it seemed like it might have been "wasted opportunities" especially the supermarket one

6. ladiik3

ladiik3 New Member

You could've definetely had a chance with the girl in the supermarket. All you really had to do was say hi and think of something fly to say after. Somethin to make her laugh is usually the best way to go.

But I if u tried to talk to the girl walkin her dog I'm pretty sure she just would have been creeped out.

Sorry man!

7. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

The only thing that is holding you back is your own limiting beliefs.

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

That one's easy. She was in the produce section, so all you had to do was go over and make it look like you were trying to get the same kind of thing she was looking for, and as she picked one up say something like "Hey quit stealing all the ripe ones!" Or even ask her "Hey, how do you tell which of these are any good?"

Anything to get a response/get her talking. And if you're slick, lead it into "So do you know any good recipies of stuff to make with these?" or "Hey, I know this great dish to make with these" and get her to make you food or her to let you make her food.

FTW. :bigthumb:

9. Stop stealing my catch phrases. :rofl:

10. I would have done something, anything at all.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

1. I would not have "checked her out" like a creep. I would have said "Hi" and see how it went from there.

2. Leave her alone. My wife walks dogs and gets guys hollering at her all the time. It totally annoys her.

Bottom line? You have to make contact in a way that you can have a natural conversation. Checking out women like you seem to be doing is a turn off.

12. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

Wait til you get to the produce section and say... "nice melons"...

ba dum dum...

Anything would have been fine. I find a good conversation starter in a store is "Oh, y ou use x product? How is it?" and make her talk about herself. Chicks love that.

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  13. Guz200sx

:ugh:

I don't live at home.

14. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

(post deleted)