What would you do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by -+Deez+-, Dec 22, 2006.

1. -+Deez+-

-+Deez+- New Member

So one of my friends finds this message on his girl's phone: "I can't wait til your boyfriend finds out how you feel about him, thats gonna be sweet because you are going to have to lie to him too."

So he's asking me for advice and I dunno what to make of it. Since she has a history of lying to her previous b/f's, only advice I could offer is to keep a keen eye for suspicious behavior.... What do you guys think? I don't wanna let him down butI don't wanna give him false hope if there is something wrong.

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Tell him to confront her about it in a cool calm way. If he doesn't like the answer or she side-steps it, NEXT her. Gotta have a mutual respect in a relationship or it is going nowhere.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Confront her in no uncertain terms. When she comes up with a half-asses response, dump her on the spot.

I'd probably tell her that real men don't tolerate immature BS from liars and cheaters, lead her to the door, kick her out, and slam it shut behind her.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, if I saw that shit I would realize something is definitely wrong and end it

5. -+Deez+-

-+Deez+- New Member

Ok guys got some new info. Apparently the text message was from her ex that she talks to on a bi-daily basis, ie: he calls her every day and she tends to pick up or call him back every other day or so... to me, that seems a little odd. He's also heard rumors that her and the ex "might" be trying to get back together however when he confronts her about it, she denies the act totally and assures him that "its not in the cards." Unfortunately, he is totally in love with this girl and doesn't take logic very well in that emotional state. I told him that it might be time to move on but he gave me that stuck-on-stupid look. Any advice?

6. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Sometimes people are so set in their ways, there is nothing you can do or say to change their thoughts. Sometimes they just have to learn the hard way.

My bro is going through something very similar to what your friend is going through. He is hooking up with this girl he has worked with for the past 1.5 years. She just came out of a long relationship too. My brother always thought she was seeing her ex, and one day he found an email she wrote to her ex saying how much she missed him and how much she loved him. Unfortuantely, my brother is still seeing her and has yet to confront her about it. Everyone has told him how stupid and weak he is, but he fails to listen. Theres not much i can do, but let him go about it his way and find out the hard way.

Just tell your friend the right thing to do, and hope he makes the right decision, but support him through it. Thats all i can really say.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you've done all you can. If he chooses to ignore the warning signs, it's his decision. Just be there for him when she finally cheats on him with the ex, and he finally breaks up with her, or she gets tired of dragging it out and breaks up with him.

And the bolded thing is something I would never stand for...unless they have been apart for years, and are truly just friends. Most likely though, one or both of them want to get back together.

Perhaps you should advise your friend that he will probably be cheated on in the near future?

8. -+Deez+-

-+Deez+- New Member

There are red flags everywhere. The ones I've mentioned and others such as her finding her long lost highschool, jr high, and elementary friends (all of whom are male), allowing her ex to borrow her dog and then even taking it to him, trying to hang out with other male friends that she's never hung out with before, and lets not forget lying about where she's been and with who.

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Sounds like she's trying to find an island to jump off on.

10. caribou

caribou New Member

Oh wait,

ex to the next, what is so hard about dumping a sketchy gf?

11. quamen

quamen New Member

dude my ex who i just dumped was like this. you will never be able to trust her, and if u do, she will end up hurting you and cheating on you behind your back . Girls like this are immature and have no morals what so ever. Dump her and save yourself the headache and all the other shit that goes along with dating a sketchy girl. My ex who was hot as fuck, i still didnt tolerate it. Do you like being treated like your a second class citizen? seriously u are even tolerating her talking ot her ex bf!!! she is basically seeing how far she can push you until something happens,but get rid of her end of story!!