what would you do vhair

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bubzee, Jun 7, 2007.

1. bubzee

bubzee New Member

i have back hair, and im alittle shy to take off my shirt and go in the pool w/ this new girl im seeing...shoudl i get it waxed or not care what she thinks?

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

how much hair are we talking?

3. Not care what she thinks, I have plenty of hair and I'm damn proud of it, why do you care what others think about your natural body? Grow some balls and be proud you have hair. ;)

4. bubzee

bubzee New Member

yea its not alot its jsut on my upper back near the shoulders, ive just neve been comfortable w/ it and didnt want to wierd her out ya know

5. If you get comfortable with it, she'll be comfortable with it.

6. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I have the same 'problem'. Just shoulders... And I get rid of it during the summer, it's easy to do. I don't go so far as to wax my chest or anything - although I've been tempted girls always give me shit when I say I want to :dunno:. But I don't like it on my shoulders and during the season where I walk around without a shirt on constantly I take care of the shoulders. There is nothing wrong with a little man-scaping.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: As long as you aren't Sasquatch then you really shouldn't care. I have a friend who has a ridiculous amount of back and chest hair but he doesn't give a shit what girls think about it. It weeds out the superficial girls, that's for sure.

8. luxy

luxy OT Supporter

I was with a guy a little while ago that was really hairy, back/chest/etc, I thought it was pretty sexy... it's very masculine

unless it's all patchy and shit, then it's kinda sad looking

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

So I assume you dont expect your women to shave their legs/underarms or vag?

10. Oh, hell, yes, they should but I'm not shaving more than my penor, if a woman doesn't like it, she can disappear.

11. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

sometimes you are pretty silly. It irks me that a girl with such nice tits could be so... so stupid

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Edit: you know, never mind. I am well aware, via experience, testing, psych evaluations etc, that I am more intelligent that 92 (exactly, on every test, ever) percent of people in the world. I am stunning, intelligent, logical, driven, well paid, kinky, and I give great fucking head. I am everything people like you will pursue and never attain. Oddly enough, female though I am, I don't actually need you to reinforce all of this. IL+1.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  13. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

But you failed grammar horribly bad. Or was it the typing class?

:rofl:

Sorry I had to :noes:

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Typeing :p
    I did tech support forfuckingever, I type insanely fast, but terribly, I rarely go back to double check things, I realize I should probably start.
    PS-Horribly bad=terrible grammer. :)

15. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

:rofl: :)

16. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Don't forget to add "pretentious, self-righteous, snobby, and condescending" to that list of attributes. I :rofl: every time I see you post to these people, just shitting all over their posts. If you're going to talk about yourself, you could at least be honest, and shine the light on both sides.

:hs:

17. Emfuser

As far as body hair goes, just make it look neat if you're going to leave it. It's the expectation that most men have for women, and should be reciprocated.

As I've gotten later into my 20s, the hair has gotten kind of patchy on my back (I can thank my Italian heritage for that), so I get rid of it, simply because it's what looks cleanest. I'll eventually get it lasered off in the distant future where that is financially easy.

18. Chip Chipperson

bull fucking shit. Why? Seriously, I want to know from where people get these ideas of exact parity on both sides of the relationship. Why?

19. Emfuser

It's a common fucking courtesy. :slap:

I respect and enjoy that women shave their legs, their pits, and trim their pubic hair to something neat (or just remove it). I return that respect by making my own body hair neat, or removing what can't be made so.

What the fuck is so difficult to understand about that? Is reciprocation of aesthetic courtesy that hard for you to comprehend?

20. Chip Chipperson

It has nothing to do with recriprocation or any sort of quid pro quo bullshit. You don't shave your nuts because your girlfriend shaves her nuts, and that way it's "fair." You shave your nuts so she doesn't cough up a hairball when she gags on your festering pubic jungle. And she shaves her nani because that's what girls are supposed to do. It should have nothing to do with equality or basing your self-standards on what you expect from the partner

21. Emfuser

Son, quit talking out of your ass. You're clearly demonstrating that you don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about or have any real understanding of what reciprocation means, or having a mutual respect for your partner means, especially when it comes to sexual relations. Probably the worst, utterly useless excuse is "that's what girls are supposed to do." Yeah sure... that's a real nice COMPLETELY FUCKING FALLACIOUS (fallacy of appeal to tradition) argument you have there. :slap:

You need some time in a few adult relationships to open your eyes. Maybe then you'll stop calling a girl's vagina her "nani" and learn what it really means to have more mutual respect for what you and your partner do to your bodies.

22. Emfuser, I'm not going to accept that post, that's not acceptable. I don't shave and I expect my women to shave, and they do, if you don't adhere to my mindset, that is your problem. If a woman doesn't adhere to my mindset, she's gone.

23. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: This thread is hilarious. Who ever thought a thread about hair would get so militant.

You have body hair?
    You want to get rid of it? Do it
    You don't want to get rid of it? Don't do it

You guys all need to relax, it's body hair

24. That was the point of OT, we're all militants at heart. :rofl:

25. Emfuser

Hey, at least you're upfront and honest about your irrational double standards. It'll probably save you some trouble, even if it is just blatant sexism. :hsugh: