What would you do in this situation...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrewCrew, Dec 19, 2008.

1. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

Im sure all of you are getting tired of my posts every month or so. About a month ago the same girl ive been posting about and I had this talk. I asked her if she wanted to hang out this a weekend and she asked as friends or something more. Basically i said as friends but dont be surprized if it turns into me wanting something more. Then we had a discussion on how she needs to not act like we are dating during the week at work, then on the weekend basically not ignore me on weekends. She agrees she really flirty and clingy around me and says she'll stop, she did it for like 2 or 3 weeks then started back up again. Anywho, there has this guys shes been hanging around on weekends. I ask whats going on and she bascially says just freinds but for some reason i dont believe her.

Now shes been really clingy at work, bascually ppl have been coming up to me and asked if we are dating again and such. It pisses me off so much, i know not to get involved with co workers, and never should have, but ive never had so much incommon with a girl ever, and she sucks me in like crazy.

Anyways, what should I do? Im getting tired of this bullshit tho. Tonite, we had this bad ice storm and they let us off of work early. She said she didnt want to drive home, and since shes on my way I said I'd give her a ride. Haha, we stop get something to eat, then I drop her off, and i get nothing besides a thx and a "ill txt a later." Now this girl always has to be touching somehow, like ill be standing there and shell be all up on me, sitting there, feet are touching or elbows. wtf is going on here.

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Anyway, you are friendzoned man. Fucking hardcore friendzoned.

I would tell you to walk away, but you already know you need to do that, but you won't. Not yet. You're getting there, though. I can tell by your posts that the disgust is getting greater and greater. So hang in there until the disgust gets so bad that you HAVE to walk away.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
  3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

she wants attention and she found someone to give it to her...

4. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Why do you think she is always touching you? She wants you to make a move and kiss her.

What have you done with this girl?

What kind of work environment do you work at? Is it a long term job or a short term job?

5. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

6. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

Why do you think she is always touching you? She wants you to make a move and kiss her.

What have you done with this girl? ----everything... we dated for like 3 or 4 mos before.

What kind of work environment do you work at? ---- warehouse.

Is it a long term job or a short term job?---- long term til the economy speeds back up

7. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

Ya even when we were dating over the summer she said she never believed in that friendzoned crap. Who knows tho...

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Your her teddy bear bunny security blanket.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, the girls who say that they don't believe in the friendzone crap are usually the ones who are like SERIAL friendzoners. :mamoru: