SRS what would you do in my situation?? GIRLFRIEDN RELATED

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by IAMABALLER, Jan 28, 2006.

1. IAMABALLER

IAMABALLER New Member

** cliffs @ bottom

Ok, heres the situation betweeen me and my gf....we started dating 3 1/2 yrs ago in the summer time. i had a gf at the time we met and she had a bf, but we hung out (never did nething sexual though). we both broke up w/ our so's around the same time and dated for roughly 2 months (i fucked her, and a week later ......... then i broke up w/ her and that same weekend i broke up w/ her i banged my ex gf down at college. a couple more months go by and i had broken up w/ my ex gf AGAIN(the one i banged). Then that october my g/f (current) and i started hanging out again and have been together ever since. Well, we spent A LOT of time together and summer came and her and her friends went to the beach together. This guy there liked her and they flirted, danced, hung out etc....then , they get back home and start hanging out together behind my back. She ended up making out w/ him, holding hands out, and talking on the phone w/ him hours at a time . Well, her and i move in together like a month after this happened ( I had NO IDEA at the time). Then a cople months go by and she told me this story of what happened between them (cus she felt bad hiding it from me), then a couple months go by and she adds to the story what happened between them, then again, and finally 7 months later i got (supposedly the full story). I was going to break up w/ her but i didnt b/c i do love her. Now, i dont trust her when she goes out w/ the same group of girls she went on this vacation w/...which leads to fights.

Would u be w/ ur g/f know ing my situation.

CLIFFS: we dated 2 months, i fucked her, then broke up w/ her a week later to bang my ex gf, then 3 months later got back together, dated 9 months, she made out, held hands, talked w/ for hours a day w/ this 120 lb douchebag. WE MOVE IN TOGETHER< THEN....she tells me 4 diff stoiries of what happened w/ in 7 months, now i dont trust her w/ groups of girls which leads to fights. break up or stay together?

2. 7960

7960 New Member

So you fucked her and broke up and within 48 hours "banged" your ex- and that's ok, but she kissed her ex- and that's not?

Either accept your relationship for what it is or end it. You don't love her and she doesn't love you.

....moved