SRS What would you do if you were me? v. relationship and life

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by buriedtreasure, Aug 24, 2006.

1. buriedtreasure

buriedtreasure New Member

My boyfriend has shut himself off from me and wants to "talk about things in person." He already told me that he isn't breaking up with me. He's just super upset over something. I don't know what's going on. He won't talk about it. I want to drive over there right now, but I took a Vicodin for my back, I've been crying hysterically, and I'm in no shape whatsoever to drive.

My "best friend" hates the fact that I'm with my boyfriend. He and I got into a fight a few months ago (he being my boyfriend) and ever since she's just passed judgement on him and refuses to belive that he's an amazing guy (which anyone of my friends, other than her, can vouch to). So when I need someone to talk to about things going on, I can't go to her. I hate it.

I used to cut myself when things stressed me out or when I was upset. Now, I just get so upset and fight against falling into old habits so hard that it makes me throw up.

He just turned his phone off.

I don't know what to do.

I just want to have everything be okay. I'm tired of being sick, I'm tired of him hurting, and I'm tired of living in the past.

The whole reason that I'm so scared when people that I'm close to won't talk to me (or that I won't be there for them) is because last time that I wasn't there for a best friend, or moreso didn't push them to talk to me, they ended up in the hospital after an attempted suicide. I can't do that again. I can't not be there for someone. I can't not try. And when they don't accept me trying, yet I know that deep down they need to talk about it, it scares the living shit out of me.

I'm going to throw up...

Someone. Please. Help me. I'm so scared and I feel so alone...

2. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

On Topic --> The Asylum

You'll get the feedback you're looking for here. :hs:

3. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

the first thing is to calm down. seriously, take a deep breath, calm down. if he's said he's not breaking up with you, but needs time, give him that time. trust that things will be okay, that they will work themselves out. drink some tea, take a nap. if he's upset right now, you being upset isn't going to help him much, and it sounds like what you want most is to help him.