What would you do? GF kissed some guy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by theaznfunk, Sep 16, 2007.

1. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

So my gf of 4+ years just told me today that she got kissed by some dude. Apparently it was more of a surprise peck, but it's still a kiss. I dunno whether I'm being a bitch about it or not, but I'm pretty upset right now. I've been more than faithful to her and now I learn about this shit. The worst part is that she's been attracted to this guy. Now she said she doesn't like him in a serious way, that she just liked that he was so nice to her and was attractive, and that now she'll stop talking to him.

She's been a great gf up until this point so I dunno what to do... I told her we should take a break for a week and see where it goes from there. Oh one more thing we're in a LDR and I'm going back to college tomorrow (I'm back home for Rosh Hashanah), so as you can tell I'm pretty pissed that I've been faithful for-fuckin-ever and then this happens. Man this sucks

EDIT: She GOT kissed by the guy, I worded it wrong earlier

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  2. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

ruh ro.

3. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

break = break up

you're either in or out

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

you and I both know what has to happen. You just dont want to hear it. You gotta lose her man. There are better fish in the sea. If she isnt up to pair it's time to move on. Even if this is your first or a long one, life is a road of personal fulfilment and this wont dissappear and change.

5. Loryk

Loryk Elite Member OT Supporter

Break it up, you already feel insecure about her. If you two stay together and you go back to college it's not going to be worth thinking about her cheating on you with some other guy

6. Placebo

Placebo New Member

7. b16

b16 New Member

I feel the same way. "Breaks" are retarded. She kissed a dude..she's out, no question.

8. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

she'd dump you if you kissed a girl.

9. arseclown

arseclown Guest

If she loved you after those 4 years, she wouldn't feel the need to test the way you feel about her by telling you about kissing the dude. She obviously feels a need to make you uncomfortable enough to show what your true feelings are about her and the relationship.

In short, GTFO.

10. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

Show that bitch the door

11. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Sorry but if you are serious about someone and love them, you just don't slip and kiss someone. I know for me the thought of kissing another man (let alone sleeping with another man) turns me off totally.

It is clear that she is not committed to you and as the others have said, a break = break up and when you are broken up you are fair game.

You either stick it out with her and don't accept the behaviour, or you walk away and don't accept the behaviour.

12. Vanilla Tarantino

Vanilla Tarantino OT Supporter

My ex GOT kissed by another guy, a guy that I had warned her about numerous times yet whom she continually hung out with alone despite knowing my deep dislike of him. Now, I can't really say I'm sure she's telling the truth when she got kissed as opposed to actually kissing him since she initially lied to me saying that nothing happened and was on the phone with him the next day. This, however, was the start of the downfall of our relationship. After I found out about this and how she lied to me, I flipped shit. I tried to stay with her, but every time from there on out that she ever hung out with guys or guys ever got flirty with her, I got pissed remembering that time. In all honesty, from my experience, it's best you just end it, especially with it being a LTR - paranoia will probably start to eat at you at some point. Avoid making yourself miserable for 4 months like I did :hs:

13. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Worst night of sleep ever. Yeah well I'm breaking it off for at least a while to get myself together.

She said it didn't mean anything to her and that she didn't kiss him back b/c he surprise kissed her while she and some of her friends for her friend's b-day. She said she's really sorry and shit but I just don't feel too good about our situation right now. She's been a very faithful gf all the way up to this point and she's never really put me through shit tests like this.

Dammit.

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So you're going to BREAK UP with her, right? Not GO ON A BREAK?

Trust me, you don't want to go on a break...if/when you two get back together after the break, it will turn into a game of "so, who did you sleep with?" and just build resentment.

You don't get holidays in relationships. You either are in them or you or not.

15. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Right now I'm breaking up. Maybe one day if I feel better about us we can get back together, but right now I need to get my head straight and we're broken up.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No more trust=No more relationship

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dump this cum guzzling whore

18. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I'm a little confused, did some guy kiss her or did she kiss him. And if he kissed her was it a peck on the cheek or did he try and full on kiss her?

I think that if he literally dropped the bomb and tried to kiss her without any warning of any sorts and she wasn't the one initiating it and she didn't kiss him back then the situation might be a little different.

19. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

No trust, no relationship, no reason to hang around.

20. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

The amount of times the "he kissed me... I didn't kiss him" thing is told is much much much higher than the amount of times that it actually happens. The fact that she hangs out with this guy alone a lot says everything.

21. johan

johan Active Member

so you broke up with her because some guy surprise kissed her?

Really.

what was her role in this, and what was her reaction to the kiss?

The story as you've laid it out thus far, has you sounding very insecure.

If she was sexually attacked while getting off the subway, would you also have broken up with her?

I'm assuming there's more to this story because so far, it doesn't sound like she did much wrong.

22. mandarin orange

mandarin orange OT Supporter

mother fucking :werd:

breaks ruin relationships. You can't get a 'temporary divorce' when you're married. you're either together, or you're not. breaks are stupid. end it or forgive her. you know her best, not OT.

23. mandarin orange

mandarin orange OT Supporter

24. Break up with her. Even if "some guy kissed HER" she is most likely bullshitting, she was down for it. Whore. Next.

25. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Um, if this was something so surprising, so out of character, unplanned and something she was not a willing participant of....I dont see why she even told you. I would think for one of 2 reasons : 1-Guilt. 2- To make you jealous.

If some guy planted a peck on me out of no where...it would be just that, a guy being a dick and then me following it up with a slap. Not even so sure Id tell my BF if it was that insignificant. Thats like telling your SO every time someone hits on you. Thats not your fault, its theres.

I dont know what to tell you. 4 years is a long time, but it doesnt make sense to me why she would tell you knowing it would cause this drama unless she enjoyed it, initiated it and wanted to clear her conscious.