what would you build?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Jesse_Boyer, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Jesse_Boyer

Jesse_Boyer New Member

I'm curious...

I expect a deposit on my '99 TT FRC C5 today. It was a fun car to build, but I simply get bored and want a change. So, i'm looking at other options. I've built turbo f-body's, TT C5's, direct-port C5's, and I'm thinking of building a Supra next. Love the looks, phenominal engineering, and unbeatable ability to hold their value.

If it were you, what would you build next?

PS: i'll compare the consensus of this thread with the Japanese sub-forum as well :wavey:

2. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I think a targa top Supra would be awesome when all was said and done. I guess it depends on how far you go though. Not that a BPU Supra is slow, but everyone expects those things to be the fastest thing in the world, and anything less isn't enough, ya know? Although I'm going to assume you don't have a problem spending money to make a car fast..

Another car I love seeing fly is the old school M3 (the E30 model). I have a video on my computer of an E30 M3 doing a 9.46s 1/4 mile. Absolutly nuts, plus they look classy as hell IMO. Actually I have a vid of a Supra doing a 8.45s 1/4 mile too.

If you want something really different, I say get a turbo diesel and go nuts with it. Every now and again we get a turbo diesel Chevy in (an '03 I believe) that was sent to some company (I could get the name) with a huge wad of cash. This Chevy 2500 does high 11's in the quarter mile. Yes, not nearly as fast as some of your other cars...but it's a truck man. Absolutly nuts. Thick black smoke when he has the chip set to the highest boost level.

3. Williamsctt8

Williamsctt8 Res. Architectural Philosopher

FactoryFive.com

Ls7 powerd GTM supercar